Corsair Community

cl cpu2 some core missing

masochism

• Corsair Employee

This is really odd, though. That processor is 14-core, 28-thread.

Link should have no issues reporting that CPU correctly, though admittedly we don't validate on enterprise platforms like that one.

As to your other question, unfortunately the Commander Mini doesn't support 0 RPM fan mode. The Commander PRO, however, does.

Thanks red-ray

Nice system by the way, I would be interested to see how well my SIV utility reports it. I expect SIV64X will report all 28 core temperatures with no real issues, but suspect I might need to improve the motherboard reporting.

I though all DDR4 ECC DIMMs reported a temperature and wonder if SIV reports them. If not then Menu->Hardware->SPD Thermal + Menu->Hardware->SPD Summary might provide some insight.

Nice system by the way, I would be interested to see how well my SIV utility reports it. I expect SIV64X will report all 28 core temperatures with no real issues, but suspect I might need to improve the motherboard reporting.

I though all DDR4 ECC DIMMs reported a temperature and wonder if SIV reports them. If not then Menu->Hardware->SPD Thermal might provide some insight.

SIV utility reports All cores

705068085_9-28-201723-38-14.thumb.jpg.43b4939c61983aa427a9b56b7724a4b8.jpg

hope i can help

Thank you, you did, please try SIV 5.24 Beta-10 or later. Just drop the beta over the SIV 5.23 release and all the silly temperatures and voltages should be gone, are they?

Do Menu->File->Download->SIV Beta to get the latest SIV beta.

Archived