Corsair Community

Corsair Online Store International Fees

Blu

Gday, I'd like ask you a questions regarding the Corsair Online Store;

I want to purchase the Dominator GT, 6GB, 2000MHz 7-8-7-20, which retails at $579.99 USD

As I live in Melbourne, Australia the currency exchange will make it $879.294AUD :eek: including postage is $919 :eeeeek:.

Australian custom states that imported goods over the value of $1000 will incur duty and tax Leveys of 10% and also would be required to lodge a formal customs import declaration.:ummmm:

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page.cfm?u=5549

Are these statements correct:thinking: if so could you advise me what the total price is. and what I would be required to do.

Thank you.

• 3 months later...

Hi this is going to be the third and hopefully last time I've asked this question, can somebody anybody help??:confused::confused::confused:

I live in Hampton Park, Melbourne, Australia, and would like to purchase the Dominator GT 2000Mhz C7, However I do not know the exact price its going to cost me to get it at my door step can anybody help???

PS Ive posted on the forum a couple of months ago and was told to contact costumer service so i did, two weeks ago.... no reply....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

I am sorry that your post was over looked and I asked our customer service if they had a call from someone in Australia and they said they had not so I also asked them to give me the information you requested and this was their response

We use the standard rate for all international shipping. The shipping cost is $39.00 + VAT/Custom charges where applicable. Thanks.

Archived