Corsair Community

Advanced RMA - How Long Should It Take?

Shnizzle

Hi all,

I paid for an advanced RMA to replace a noisy unit (surprise) back on the 5th.

The email I received stated "Your replacement product will ship out within 1 business day" but nothing seems to have happened since then.

What has been people's experience? Does it normally take this long?

Thanks

Stephen

Hi all,

I paid for an advanced RMA to replace a noisy unit (surprise) back on the 5th.

The email I received stated "Your replacement product will ship out within 1 business day" but nothing seems to have happened since then.

What has been people's experience? Does it normally take this long?

Thanks

Stephen

Mine took over a month, living in Sweden. That was a terrible experience.

It's a nightmare, I get sent instructions I'm told I must follow for the RMA, and then when I query because something doesn't look right I get told that of course those instructions dont apply. It's like support is a random action generator. I've just waited ages to receive what appears to be a blank cardboard box.

(2000788573 / 2000799704)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally received it after just over a month and so many frustrating interactions with 'support' - although kudos to the people who finally pushed it along.

Although I did have 3 previous failed delivery attempts - UPS seems to be as dysfunctional as Corsair.

Naturally, it has the same problem as the previous 2 units and after 3 strikes I have had enough.

I will send the replacement back, try to find a capable technician locally to address the defective fan and then never have anything to do with Corsair ever again.