Corsair Community

iCUE starts recording macros in the background by itself

NephilimXS

Long time lurker first time poster.

I've been curious if anyone else has had an issue with iCUE randomly recording keyboard macros? What's really strange is that i have a K65 LUX RGB and occasionally in the growing list of recorded macros will have randomly assigned ones to G keys - Which is specific to the K95?. I've tried forcing a new firmware update to the the keyboard and making sure iCUE is up-to-date, but still happens.

If anyone else has had this experience and was able to resolve, please let me know! I've looked around on the forums and googled quite a bit but i'm getting desperate for a solution as i end up deleting about 20 randomly created macro recordings a day

Thanks!

Neph

Yep! some how a new action has macro record starting and captures any key strokes that happen during that time.. some times i only have a few a night and some times it's like 20. i can't figure out what actually triggers it. but i usually see my rainbow wave flicker/reset when it happens and once in a blue moon they randomly get assigned to a Gkey.. usually 16 or 18. next time it happens i will try to link a screen grab of it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
In the event anyone comes across this issue, it has stopped doing it for me.

i had some binds set on the scroll lock key, and brightness button and upon removing them from the profile, i never had this issue again.

Hello,

New user here; not knowledgeable in this sort of thing, but in need of help.

I have a K55 RGB Keyboard and lately (I noticed yesterday) it has started recording macros on its own, as a result of this, at any given time random characthers or actions (from the F1-12 keys) appear or happen without my intervention, even if I'm not touching the keyboard.

The latest list was 1571 items recorded long.

I read your post, and would like to know exactly what you did to make it stop so I can do it as well.

Thank you!

• Like 1