Corsair Community

Ghosting BF4

Embattle

Are you experiencing ghosting with a Corsair keyboard? If so, what model? I don't experience ghosting in BF4 using either the STRAFE RGB or K95 RGB keyboards.

If you are experiencing ghosting on any particular key combination, let me know and I can test it out on my machine.

Mine is a Strafe Silent RGB, it doesn't happen all the time just rarely suddenly my character stops moving while often pressing a combination of the movement keys at the same time as the shift key, when it happens I seem to automatically release the shift key before my brain realises to also release the movement keys and thus repress them to continue to moving.

Mine is a Strafe Silent RGB, it doesn't happen all the time just rarely suddenly my character stops moving while often pressing a combination of the movement keys at the same time as the shift key, when it happens I seem to automatically release the shift key before my brain realises to also release the movement keys and thus repress them to continue to moving.

I've never had that happen to me using the STRAFE RGB (brown switches), but if you can tell me what key combination you're pressing when it does happen I will test it out. When I'm playing bf4 I'll keep an eye out for this.

Ps: are you using any macros in your BF4 profile?

• 3 weeks later...

Check those keys you press simultaneously here. If any key won't press than it's ghosting. Mind also anti-ghosting wouldn't work with PS/2. You need USB for that.

https://www.microsoft.com/appliedsciences/content/projects/KeyboardGhostingDemo.aspx

• 1 month later...

Archived