Corsair Community

no it just i have to check everything every time i go to a K95 and K65 because for some reason i can add buttons if it's the preset all. :sigh!:

Ahh I didn't know.

I need to use it in some occasions though because it overrides/takes preference over the colours on other groups. For example the red on hazard or the black on hologram.

You tell me how do do these conversions man and I'll do em myself. I have the time to convert them I just don't have the time or the K95 to teach myself how.

Ahh I didn't know.

I need to use it in some occasions though because it overrides/takes preference over the colours on other groups. For example the red on hazard or the black on hologram.

You tell me how do do these conversions man and I'll do em myself. I have the time to convert them I just don't have the time or the K95 to teach myself how.

you need a K95 its to hard without one.

you need a K95 its to hard without one.

Yea, true that... and a K65. Would make everything so much easier.

Be more time consuming, but easier.

Imagine the videos I could make with that setup!

All 3 keyboards and 2 mice... Might be a bit much to handle though lol. Especially on 16.8m.

Yea, true that... and a K65. Would make everything so much easier.

Be more time consuming, but easier.

Imagine the videos I could make with that setup!

All 3 keyboards and 2 mice... Might be a bit much to handle though lol. Especially on 16.8m.

Well the keyboard will lag, but no flickering.

But at least the names you come up with for groups and lighting make sense. so figuring what goes where is ez kinda.

Archived