The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   iCUE Software (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=280)
-   -   iCUE v3.18.77 Patch Notes (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188977)

Corsair James 07-22-2019 09:22 PM

iCUE v3.18.77 Patch Notes

Hi everyone,

Here are the official patch notes for iCUE v3.18.77.

Patch Notes for iCUE v3.18.77
  • Increased maximum RPM for custom fan curves to 5000 RPM so Hydro X Series XD5 can be used to its full potential
  • Resolved an issue with image overlaps in Dashboard when changing languages
  • Resolved an issue with profile importing lighting effects for G-Keys on the K95 RGB PLATINUM
  • Resolved various other minor bugs and issues

BlaiseP 07-23-2019 03:20 AM

When is is being released? Currently no update via ICUE or the Corsair downloads page ATM.

BahamutxD 07-23-2019 04:42 AM

Ryzen fixes?

Jesso2k 07-23-2019 01:17 PM

Updated CPU.dll plugin or I send it back.

Edit: Still no temp sensor for Ryzen 3000, a day after MSI Afterburner gets it done with what? 1 developer?

DeadxWreckoning 07-23-2019 10:10 PM

Does this release fix the ST100 disconnecting while system is locked issue? And is my nvidia driver safe this time?

Jose PR 07-24-2019 01:56 AM

I think corsair software is too slow for fix something, maybe 1 year ryzen fix like k95 or h1xx platinum series get fix after 1 years

SajuukCor 07-24-2019 05:59 AM

Installed this new iCUE software, gave it a reboot, and after a short while (between 5-10 minutes) all my Corsair devices disconnected from my system. Couldn't type at all and all the lights were out like the cord was unplugged. Uninstalled and reinstalled v3.16.56 and everything is running correctly again, or as correctly it can get since I have to test to see whether my Scimitar side buttons work or not with each reboot.

There are constant, repeat constant issues with each iCUE release and I cannot under good conscience recommend anything Corsair to builders.

Edit 07/24: Now there's no sound from my VOID headset after having my computer asleep. Need to uninstall and reinstall the v3.16.56 and pray they work again. This is just getting insane.

Hockster2 07-24-2019 08:36 AM

Upgraded to this version, lost my hardware profile settings, and any attempt to reset hardware lighting causes the app to crash to desktop. Just clicking the hardware profile button closes the app and reverts all devices to the dreaded rainbow vomit default.

GTK48 07-24-2019 09:22 AM

Why do I need a 568.XX MB app to manage just a keyboard and mouse. This is bloatware at the highest level.

PJH 07-24-2019 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTK48 (Post 1012344)
Why do I need a 568.XX MB app to manage just a keyboard and mouse. This is bloatware at the highest level.

Compared to "Why do I need to download individual apps to manage all my Corsair devices?"

iCUE controls everything Corsair has, which includes products you do not own. Bundle everything into one ease-of-use software, you increase download size.

cplifj 07-24-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJH (Post 1012350)
Compared to "Why do I need to download individual apps to manage all my Corsair devices?"

iCUE controls everything Corsair has, which includes products you do not own. Bundle everything into one ease-of-use software, you increase download size.

That's RIGHT, they only care about THEIR products , not the ones you happen to have bought. The money is in the bag, this company isn't worth the trouble to look at.
No better then there used to be like Trust and all those other cheap perhiperal producers. Corsair was a nice idea once, but now it's just ****s for bonzo.

Shinchan 07-24-2019 12:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
after upto this version. In Dashboard for my Motherboard: Asus Maximus XI Code. Original was showing Temp 1-7. Now has random duplicate some temp 8-11. Also Fan#1 is duplicate as FAN #2. A bug?

Genji1337 07-24-2019 01:02 PM

I have 6 LL 120 fans and ever since last Icue software update my fans have been on fritz no matter what mode I do it keeps colour flickering. I've tried pc restart software update/ forced update close and reopen close all unessery programmes but no matter what I do it doesnt solve the problem whats going on here please help. even after this update its still flickering

Shinchan 07-24-2019 01:03 PM

weird... after another reboot. It disappear.. back to normal.

LeSnakk 07-24-2019 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cplifj (Post 1012352)
That's RIGHT, they only care about THEIR products , not the ones you happen to have bought. The money is in the bag, this company isn't worth the trouble to look at.
No better then there used to be like Trust and all those other cheap perhiperal producers. Corsair was a nice idea once, but now it's just ****s for bonzo.

You can't expect them supporting every other brand's products. That's not how it works.
Every brand has it's own ecosystem where they want to gain customers with. If Corsair would want to support for example ASUS, they have to make a ton of contracts and need to closely work together with the other company. And something like that would make the people buy ASUS stuff, not Corsair products. And Corsair is still a company which of course want's to make profit. That's just how it is. If they decide to support third party products, thats really nice (of course) but you can not expect that.