Corsair Community

CUE 1.9.62 Patch Notes

• Corsair Employee

Updated Release

Version 1.9.62

August 18th, 2015

Release Notes

CUE 1.9.62 is the latest release for our RGB line of peripherals and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.

Fixes

• CUE now officially supports and is fully compatible with Windows 10.
  • Added support for STRAFE RGB Gaming Keyboard and SCIMITAR RGB Gaming Mouse.
  • Lighting for all RGB Gaming Mice, Headsets, and Keyboards in CUE are now animated to match device playback.
  • Lighting conflicts from duplicate items will now have an Apply to All option.
  • Resolved an issue with UI scaling and image sizes.
  • Resolved miscellaneous bugs and fixes.

Important Note:

If you have updated your keyboard to FW 1.20 or newer, software older than 1.5.108 will no longer be compatible. Please ensure you always have the latest software available when updating the firmware to prevent incompatibility. Firmware updates are done through the software itself under Settings -> Device -> Update Firmware.

Keyboard Connectivity:

• Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0
  • Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.

CUE Patch Notes 1.9.62.pdf

Does this update re-enable the advanced customization for the RGB mice? If someone would post below to let me know - that would be great. I don't want to lose my M65 animations by updating.

It does not. The lighting customization is identical to 1.8.120

I'll be downgrading back to 1.7.106 now that I'm done being the guinea pig for everyone :)

It does not. The lighting customization is identical to 1.8.120

I'll be downgrading back to 1.7.106 now that I'm done being the guinea pig for everyone :)

Thanks. I'll be the Guinea pig next time ;)

Can't wait for those advanced features to come back. Good thing 1.7.106 is pretty stable. I'm just hoping it doesn't take too long. If the advanced features were available still then I'm sure more people would be updating. Maybe Corsair is expanding the advanced options for the RGB mice?

Otherwise taking away a feature does not really make much sense. I trust the engineers know what they are doing though

Still missing the advanced mouse lighting customization and still no mouse brightness controls...

Wha? C'mon, there's no way, i mean, this is just common sense.

As long as there is RGB color control there is brightness control.

1027196200d81de119ac345fa6f7c517.png

What would be the point in having the same slider again just labelled differently?

some people...

So no multiple key presses per macro yet........This stinks!
Like cntl+A? That works in a macro. Or xxxxxxxxxx. That works too.

Of course both can be done using keystroke action instead of macro action. The first by just entering directly. The second by setting either "while pressed" or "repeat [N] times.

I've noticed that since this update I can't change the color of the windows lock key and the brightness key. I've also noticed that the Visor and Rain settings start off as "random" colors but you need to change it to "alternating" and then back to "random" for it to actually be random.

I've noticed that since this update I can't change the color of the windows lock key and the brightness key. I've also noticed that the Visor and Rain settings start off as "random" colors but you need to change it to "alternating" and then back to "random" for it to actually be random.

If you are using a pre-defined lightning effect then it is not possible to change those buttons, you need to switch to advanced mode in order to edit them.

Not sure about the visor/rain effects, it might be a bug. I'm not home to verify it though, maybe someone else can confirm.

If you are using a pre-defined lightning effect then it is not possible to change those buttons, you need to switch to advanced mode in order to edit them.

Not sure about the visor/rain effects, it might be a bug. I'm not home to verify it though, maybe someone else can confirm.

I just want to change the windows lock key color to white, but I can't really figure out how to do that? Im pretty sure I used to be able to change it just from the normal Lighting tab.

You can't change the color of the lock and brightness buttons while using Link, but if you're in a custom mode or a Predefined one just right click on the button and edit light. For predefined it should say Indicator. I didn't see if anyone else said it so sorry if it's already been said.

You can't change the color of the lock and brightness buttons while using Link, but if you're in a custom mode or a Predefined one just right click on the button and edit light. For predefined it should say Indicator. I didn't see if anyone else said it so sorry if it's already been said.

I don't understand. Since I bought the keyboard it was always White when on, and unlit when off. Now it's either Blue or Red and heck if I know which is which. When I rebooted the computer it was white until after signing into Windows and CUE loading up, then it's blue and red again. I want my White / Off default, very unhappy with this patch to the software doing this. It didn't do this before the 1.9.62 update, only got the update cause CUE was hounding me.

Can we get a fix? The red and offset blue color are ruining the krazykid-created profile of my Phazon Blue profile and very disturbing when I'm gaming as I tend to be very environmentally aware so I'm always seeing it at the corner of my eye.

I don't understand. Since I bought the keyboard it was always White when on, and unlit when off. Now it's either Blue or Red and heck if I know which is which. When I rebooted the computer it was white until after signing into Windows and CUE loading up, then it's blue and red again. I want my White / Off default, very unhappy with this patch to the software doing this. It didn't do this before the 1.9.62 update, only got the update cause CUE was hounding me.

Can we get a fix? The red and offset blue color are ruining the krazykid-created profile of my Phazon Blue profile and very disturbing when I'm gaming as I tend to be very environmentally aware so I'm always seeing it at the corner of my eye.

Pick the keys, and right click them, and press clear.

Archived