Corsair Community

Void Pro USB, iCUE problems

killakanz

So I've had a Void Pro USB headset for a few weeks now.

Trying to get iCUE to work is a real headache.

It took a few tries and scouring forums to find out that it should install correctly if I force it to install as Administrator... So, I did that... And it worked, beautifully...

... For about 5 minutes....

Just as I got to the end of a youtube video used to test my audio, everything fell silent. Youtube stopped playing anything, windows media player freezes... Anything that tries to play a sound either freezes or crashes. Even trying to test my headset in playback devices resulted in an error. Restarting doesn't fix it, still silent.

After un-installing iCUE, the headset works again with default microsoft drivers... but it's kinda crackly occasionally and there's no Dolby.

Reinstalling iCUE again, as administrator and restarts etc, exactly the same thing happens. It works beautifully, with Dolby surround and EQ presets... Plays audio to the end of a youtube video then everything falls silent again, error playing test on playback device again... Same as before...

What's happening? Why is it only working until it reaches the end of 1 video? (I'm running on Windows 7 Pro 64bit btw)

Edited by killakanz