Corsair Community

Display issues with Corsair One

SirKapplez

Hello, I have been using my Corsair One PC for about 1 year and a half or so and haven't run into any major issues until now. Recently, games that have never caused my PC any strain are suddenly causing the GPU to overheat and freeze up the PC. I tweaked an speeds to temporarily fix this issue, but today while playing Destiny 2, which had never caused my PC any issues before, caused my PC to freeze up. After rebooting it, there was this white tint on my screen (I only ever see this white filter when starting up or after closing Destiny, but after closing the game the tint turns off after a few seconds), but the tint wouldn't go away. I tried multiple reboots, unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI (which had horrendous results), power cycling the monitor and the PC, updating display drivers (also produced horrendous results), and nothing has worked. I have attached some pictures of the issue. The one of my desktop is to show the white tint, but the picture doesn't do the issue justice. It is much more evident with the naked eye. The other photos are the "horrendous results" I mentioned before when trouble shooting. I have searched online about this issue and found nothing. What do I do? Thank you ion advanced.

Update: if I plug my HDMI cable into the jack at the front of my PC, the picture works fine. Could the graphics card be fried?

image0.thumb.jpeg.1c488a6fd4dbee397c79dd8718e1058f.jpeg

image1.thumb.jpeg.d356e89033eaedc917e83ab9b6eaf9c7.jpeg

image2.thumb.jpeg.3b8a6639728d1d624175847c3b3e0856.jpeg

Edited by SirKapplez
New info found