Corsair Community

You're a Joke!

TheOne-DK

Corsair, you are a big joke.

This "Early access" Software you call CORSAIR iCUE v3.14.100 ??

It is so full of errors, that it makes me sick.

I have tried the latest 3 versions on my pc. I have just uninstalled the latest version.

What i peace of junk!!!!

After 2 minutes i get Blue screen, and the pc counts to 100% before i can restart it. Som random kernel panic errors and so on...…

I have equipped my pc for approx 400 euros of Corsair.

But the rest is about 4500 Euros.

Its OVER!!!!! never more your amateur components in my pc.

Yak!!!!!!!!!:mad:

This isn't what you want to hear, but I'm running that version and haven't had a whiff of issues - and I have a pretty complex system with a ton of corsair devices and some complex profiles running. I'm sorry that you are having trouble.

I did have annoying issues in the past that were addressed by performing full reinstall on prior versions but this one's been good since it dropped.

reinstall older icue for now and also reinstall your graphics drivers they seem to have mis-released this just today, but that worked for me, start here...

EDIT: I retried at home today and it worked great, I had previously had a graphics driver issue that coincided with the release install, but may have been the culprit. Please keep your head up and once you get it working, I swear it is worth it!

Im pretty sure the problem is not iCUE... I haven't got BSOD except when i tried to overclock too much.

did you overclock your system?

Im pretty sure you can ask for refund or get your product fixed if you got a faulty hardware.

but chances to get faulty hardware from corsair are very unlikely.

Wait I'm confused, it counts to 100% before you can restart? Are you getting the blue screen while it's running, or during installation?

Believe he is talking about the memory dump when you blue screen, has a counter that goes up to 100% once its completed taking the dump (recommends you dont reset until after).

Think there are apps you can get to view the details and see what libraries caused the crash.

customer expectations

The new iCue is a problem in my opinion, and not just a small one!, it frustrated me a lot and creates hate.

I did buy 6 different mouses last week from different suppliers and choose the corsair mouse because of the price, BUT after all because of the software I used to use.

I forgot that i was using old iCue software so i find out later that this mouse wasn't supported,

BUT I cant use the chosen mouse it in a normal way with the new version of iCue,

its a shame that you need to set a dpi by steps of 200 on a GAME MOUSE and there is more.....

I still don't know if I want to find a new supplier or just want buy old devices so I can use the old iCue the old version,

this was much much better, even when it did crash ones a while, in the end it did feel satisfied.

The new version does take away all the freedom we had before,

has a weird GUI that you can't use on small monitors and it will give lags in game when opened, resize will give artifacts.

There a lot to mention, too much in my opinion, that why I think this guy is right.

Archived