Corsair Community

K70 RGB Macro missing feature?

Clemens14

I just bought a K70 RGB keyboard and have been messing around with the Cue software for a while. I must say I have experienced more intuitive software than this. However, I do wonder if I am stupid or if am just missing out on something:

Is it possible to bind an action to a keystroke rather than just a key?

For example:

When I press LCtrl + Numpad_1 => Do action/macro 1

LCtrl + Shift + Numpad_2 => Do macro 2 etc...

If I just bind different actions to the numpad than I can't use the specific numbers if I e.g. were suppose to type in numbers in the address bar of Chrome.

Perhaps there is a better solution that I am not thinking of (a way around my problem if it is not possible to bind macros to keystrokes). Usually you have a FN-button to extend the alternatives of what the keys do.

Any input, suggestion or experience around this kind of problem are appreciated.

Okey, thanks for reply. I did search but did not manage to find any relevant content. I did however worked up with a solutions to make bind a switch profile option (only for a specific application) to the Pause/break button, it did the job in a close way.

To get it done was a lot messier than I expected from the beginning though :[pouts:

Archived