Corsair Community

CUE 2.7.78 Released

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of information lately. I'm back in the office now and just approved the release of 2.7.78 which is available now on our website.

Here is the direct URL for those who need it: http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/Gaming-Keyboards/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.7.78_release.msi

CUE 2.7.78 Patch Notes

1.) CUE now officially supports hardware playback devices.

2.) Resolved an issue with mouse movement not registering above or below 127 pixels.

3.) Shortcut Remaps are now a new type of Action (no longer found in Remaps).

4.) All changes in CUE are now auto-save. There will no longer be a window to prompt for saving after a change has been detected.

5.) CUE profiles will now properly retain the sequence in which they were organized.

6.) Resolved an issue with Timer and Stop Lighting events.

7.) Resolved an issue with very low resolution images causing a distortion in CUE.

8.) Resolved an issue with ALT+F4 and ALT+TAB triggering while a macro is being recorded.

9.) Resolved an issue with playing assigned sound effects while mapping VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN.

10.) Resolved a rare issue with Spiral Rainbow - Direction settings not displaying properly.

11.) Users are now able to change the type of Action after a previous layer has been saved. There is no longer a need to re-create a new layer for a new Action.

12.) Lighting Link now properly saves after creation and restart.

13.) Resolved an issue with the UI window freezing if its off-screen partially.

14.) RGB Share is now integrated into CUE! You will find the new icon in the profile dropdown menu. This is a new feature for CUE that allows you to preview and import profiles without having to visit the website.

15.) Resolved an issue with advance lighting and play on pressed key.

16.) Resolved an issue with mouse movement not registering values above 127px.

17.) Resolved an issue with Timer-Stop event lighting.

18.) Resolved an issue with low resolution images being distorted.

19.) Resolved an issue with Alt-Tab and Alt+F4 with macro recording.

20.) Improved how volume up and volume down are treated as remapped keys.

21.) Resolved various other minor bugs.

The invisible effects drop down menus is still not fixed.

I have posted about it a few times since the release of the first open beta with no response from corsair.

Using K70 RGB

Windows 10 Pro AU

2 Displays

here's a screenshot taken by another user:

http://i.imgur.com/U3iELM5.png

The invisible effects drop down menus is still not fixed.

I have posted about it a few times since the release of the first open beta with no response from corsair.

Using K70 RGB

Windows 10 Pro AU

2 Displays

What is the resolution of the 2 monitors are you using DPi scaling?

Going to fix the built-in check for update feature soon (and add an auto-update option)? Really sucks having to remember to come to the website periodically and check if a new version is available to download.

+1 to this, Especially when the default download link doesn't indicate which version you're downloading. So, you're downloading a new client, say, every week or two, and hoping there's an update. Not cool.

I'm not sure if I just didn't look hard enough but made me come to the forums at least. Did you remove the "Repeat Actions" from corsair scimitar mouse? I want to be able to just hold down one of my macro buttons and have it play an action repeating so when I let go it will stop? This was a feature before I updated but the old utility engine was crashing so much I updated.

I'm not sure if I just didn't look hard enough but made me come to the forums at least. Did you remove the "Repeat Actions" from corsair scimitar mouse? I want to be able to just hold down one of my macro buttons and have it play an action repeating so when I let go it will stop? This was a feature before I updated but the old utility engine was crashing so much I updated.

Its still in CUE 2. I would refer to this CUE 2 manual http://bit.do/CUE2M

One is 1920x1080 and the other 1680x1050.

No DPI scaling.

try reinstalling CUE

Especially when the default download link doesn't indicate which version you're downloading. So, you're downloading a new client, say, every week or two, and hoping there's an update. Not cool.
It does! :bigeyes: There is a version number (see attachment). :sigh!:

downloadlink_version.thumb.PNG.75f629b727e6164d742573da365d66ec.PNG

I've had trouble with CUE since previous version, updated to 2.7.78 this week instead of getting better has become virtually unusable.

Rebuilt my machine about 3 months ago, current specs Win-10/64, MSI X99A Gaming 7 MB, AMD R9-390, 32GB Ram; all drivers up to date. Replaced all peripherals about 2 months ago to go all Corsair and all RGB - M65 Pro mouse, Void USB headset, and K95 keyboard. Mouse has constant "malfunction error" but basic functions work, keyboard has almost constant error and on occasion has stopped working completely, headset is the only thing that seems to not have any problems.

According to CUE there is a firmware update for K95 but download hangs at 3%. Have rebooted numerous times, changed USB ports, repaired/reinstalled CUE. I've always been satisfied with Corsair products in the past but am starting to feel like I made a mistake spending the amount of money that I did on these products. Any help would be appreciated.

I've had trouble with CUE since previous version, updated to 2.7.78 this week instead of getting better has become virtually unusable.

Rebuilt my machine about 3 months ago, current specs Win-10/64, MSI X99A Gaming 7 MB, AMD R9-390, 32GB Ram; all drivers up to date. Replaced all peripherals about 2 months ago to go all Corsair and all RGB - M65 Pro mouse, Void USB headset, and K95 keyboard. Mouse has constant "malfunction error" but basic functions work, keyboard has almost constant error and on occasion has stopped working completely, headset is the only thing that seems to not have any problems.

According to CUE there is a firmware update for K95 but download hangs at 3%. Have rebooted numerous times, changed USB ports, repaired/reinstalled CUE. I've always been satisfied with Corsair products in the past but am starting to feel like I made a mistake spending the amount of money that I did on these products. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you updating the FW using a USB 3.0 port? If yes, try using a 2.0 one instead.

Thank you for the reply Terabyte, that seems to have fixed all my problems! This MB only has two USB 2.0 ports on the back so had printer and card reader plugged into them, never dreamed something this new wouldn't work in USB 3.0 slot. I went back and looked at the quick start guide that came with the K95 and sure enough it says plug into USB 2.0. Thanks for not making me feel noobish for something so simple. (I've done that enough to myself since your reply. LOL)

Thank you for the reply Terabyte, that seems to have fixed all my problems! This MB only has two USB 2.0 ports on the back so had printer and card reader plugged into them, never dreamed something this new wouldn't work in USB 3.0 slot. I went back and looked at the quick start guide that came with the K95 and sure enough it says plug into USB 2.0. Thanks for not making me feel noobish for something so simple. (I've done that enough to myself since your reply. LOL)

Many USB 3.0 host controllers are buggy. Try to install lastest manufacturer driver and don't use the default Windows USB 3.0 driver. ;):

Archived