The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   CUE v2.13.80 is now Live! (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167732)

Corsair James 05-08-2017 10:18 PM

CUE v2.13.80 is now Live!

Hi all,

CUE v2.13.80 has now been released to the public. Here are the patch notes as well as a direct URL for downloading.

Link: http://downloads.corsair.com/downloa...80_release.msi

Patch Notes:
  • Updated certain regional layouts for CUE supported keyboards.
  • Switching between Standard and Advance mode for hardware profiles will no longer trigger a change and require re-saving of hardware profiles to CUE.
  • Live updates are now enabled in CUE. All CUE users using 2.X will now be prompted to update to the latest version. This does not affect CUE 1.X users.
  • Users are now able to change their device color under settings. For example, you can change Scimitar (yellow) to Scimitar (black) to reflect the actual device you own in CUE.
  • Fixed an issue with K95 HW Profiles and the default directions being incorrect.
  • Fixed an issue with Alt+F4 in Actions -> Remap.
  • Fixed an issue with keyboard keys being selected too quickly.
  • Fixed an issue with HW saving window closing after save is selected.
  • Fixed an issue with Profile Conflict errors showing up properly when a device is disconnected and changes were made to a HW profile.
  • Fixed an issue with Viewing Layers correctly as a toggle when device is reloaded in CUE.
  • Resolved various other minor bugs and issues.

Corsair James 05-08-2017 10:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Live update may take an additional day or two as we upload the newest version into THE CLOUD!

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/attachme...1&d=1494296523

floxigen 05-09-2017 11:25 AM

Hope the steam crash bug with connected controller has been fixed

Corsair James 05-09-2017 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floxigen (Post 902556)
Hope the steel crash bug with connected controller has been fixed

We have not been able to reproduce it sadly. All of our systems in the lab (AMD +Intel) do not have this issue. We've also tried testing on all of the different USB chipsets (Asmedia, Renesas, Intel, VIA, etc.) with no results.

BahamutxD 05-09-2017 03:02 PM

Just updated. How come that in the process of updating CUE my video driver (nvidia) crashed or did something strange? Screen went black and resolution went down to something like 1024 just like it does when installing GPU drivers. Had to reapply color configs/gamma on nvidia CP just like when you update gpu drivers.

Never happened before when updating CUE.

Corsair James 05-09-2017 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BahamutxD (Post 902597)
Just updated. How come that in the process of updating CUE my video driver (nvidia) crashed or did something strange? Screen went black and resolution went down to something like 1024 just like it does when installing GPU drivers. Had to reapply color configs/gamma on nvidia CP just like when you update gpu drivers.

Never happened before when updating CUE.

Ive never seen that either - I do know though that CUE can crash when updating GPU drivers though (this is due to the Qt backend we use, a known issue).

mnl1121 05-09-2017 06:18 PM

Woo good job! I feel like we're over the hurdle now that update checking finally works. Eager for new features.

daemon9 05-10-2017 01:56 PM

Hoooooly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

the check for update button works!!! Halejujjha!!! No wonder my floor was ice cold!! Hell has froze over!!

Corsair James 05-10-2017 07:05 PM

Im quite surprised at the reaction over this update button, haha.

gwakim 05-11-2017 12:59 PM

Is there any way to get all the profiles in to one list so that I can cycle through all of them instead of having them separated by Advanced or Non-Advanced ?

Inheritance 05-11-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwakim (Post 902820)
Is there any way to get all the profiles in to one list so that I can cycle through all of them instead of having them separated by Advanced or Non-Advanced ?

soon. soon.

doramon 05-11-2017 08:32 PM

Since 1 year I have my mouse corsair sabre laser rgb CH-9000090-EU nothing has changed! When I switch off my PC, my mouse stays light all the time and it's boring i fed up :grrr:
My Equipment:
asus z97-a
i7 4790
msi gtx 1060 gaming x 6go
16go G.Skilll trident x 2133mhz
Windows10 64bits
pc case Zalman z11 neo

-I had searched in windows10 settings and there is nothing at all !!!

Corsair James 05-11-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doramon (Post 902878)
Since 1 year I have my mouse corsair sabre laser rgb CH-9000090-EU nothing has changed! When I switch off my PC, my mouse stays light all the time and it's boring i fed up :grrr:
My Equipment:
asus z97-a
i7 4790
msi gtx 1060 gaming x 6go
16go G.Skilll trident x 2133mhz
Windows10 64bits
pc case Zalman z11 neo

-I had searched in windows10 settings and there is nothing at all !!!

This is a BIOS setting. The source of the problem is that your motherboard, while OFF, is still keeping the USB ports powered (usually a feature to charge phones). Go to your power settings in the BIOS and disable this feature. For ASUS, check your advanced tab and configure the ErP. Your manual will describe the different states (if applicable).

snoops 05-12-2017 05:10 AM

Can we please get auto switching between advanced/basic profiles in the next build? The single biggest annoyance for me is this. It almost defeats the usefulness of assigning profiles to my scimitar buttons if i keep having to open cue just to switch between advanced and basic for different programs. And is there any way to make our own Linked Lighting? That might be a cool feature to add at some point

daemon9 05-12-2017 12:55 PM

Now all I need is for Corsair to FIX THE GOD DAMNED CRASHING. Please. I said please.