Corsair Community

led fans 900D

gotto

• Corsair Employee

You'd have to modify the case to do something like that.

But an alternative might be to pick up an LED lighting strip kit and Corsair Link Commander Mini and run the lighting strips on the underside of the front panel, along the edges. That might produce a nice kind of a halo glow inside the front fascia.

This is what I did in mine:

[ATTACH]20375[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20376[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]20377[/ATTACH]

totally awsome that's what I want to do to mine except I was gonna just go with led fans but I don't think it would be enough nothing like some lighting strips can't handle

totally awsome that's what I want to do to mine except I was gonna just go with led fans but I don't think it would be enough nothing like some lighting strips can't handle

I use the NZXT Hue light strips (x2) and the Hue controller to control the front lighting and the internal lighting. It is RGB so I can have what every color I want. I also added some additional Sylvania light strips (same type as the Hue) that were shorter to the front part and added some more internal lighting. I needed to use some additional connectors and cords to get it all to work but I have a fair amount of LED RGB lights in there. I used the Sylvania connecter kit to help with this.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BVOJU3W/ref=twister_B00HDFFRL2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

You would not need to use the Hue to control things. I could simply use the remote that came with the Sylvania Mosaic start kit. I would have to run the AC to an outside outlet or rig it to run off the power supply.

Archived