Corsair Community

iCue software won’t register mouse clicks?

Antab

Hello everyone!

I just have a quick question. I have a K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard and a SCIMITAR PRO attached to the iCUE software. In the MMO I play, I like to use the software to make macros. However, when I am recording the macros for my keyboard, it won’t register the mouse clicks. My husband has a Sabre optical with a K95 keyboard. When he makes macros, it actually puts in the mouse clicks. When I look at our iCUEs side by side, he has an extra option that allows him to record mouse clicks while I just have Delays and Keyboard events options.

Would this be because my husband has the K95? Is the K70 just not meant to be able to make that complex of a macro?

Pro means it has memory, you are probably in a hardware profile. Do you see an SD card at the top left? If so, please select a software profile, I think by creating a new profile at the top left and you should see the ability to add more events

Pro means it has memory, you are probably in a hardware profile. Do you see an SD card at the top left? If so, please select a software profile, I think by creating a new profile at the top left and you should see the ability to add more events

Thank you so much! I made a new profile in iCue and it actually gave me the option to add more events like mouse clicks!

Archived