Corsair Community

Corsair Crystal 460X case fans?

Jasper1985

Hello,

I have been trying to find this via google but no luck there so i might as well ask it in the most obvious place :)

I wonder if the RGB fans of the Crystal 460x are also for sale without the whole case. I want 3 extra for the case but i cannot find the type of fans that are in there.

Does anyone know if they are sold separately or do i have to buy a different type?

And if i buy a different type of corsair rgb fan will it work on the same fancontroller?

Thanks in advance!

They are the SP120 RGB as found here and not to be confused with the similarly named SP120 or SP120 LED fans.

You do need a controller for each 6 SP-RGB fans. The SP-RGB and HD series fans use a different controller, so you need to keep them on separate light control boxes. Those two fans have a different look, so I would suggest deciding ahead of time which you prefer. The 460 is sold with or without 3 SP-RGB front fans.

as long as they are SP rgb series fans yes,,,, the buttoned controller with your case is specific to sp rgb series.....

on the left is the HD lighting controller for HD series fans

on the right is the SP lighting controller for SP series fans

Those plug in to the Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub (also supplied with your case). you can plug up to 6 rgb fans in it... but only one or the other type.. you cant mix them.. SP only or HD only..

hope that makes sense buddy

ZBbejlC.png

Archived