Corsair Community

iCue, Mouse, Volume Up/Down Press&Hold

ryguy36

I've got IroncClaw RGB mouse. My two side buttons are mapped to Volume Up and Down.

As of the 3.33.246 update, pressing and holding the buttons no longer applies more the longer I hold them. When I press and hold the buttons, it only adjusts the volume by 2, instead of iterations of 2 the longer I hold it.

I didn't see this change in the patch notes and this is the only change to my computer I've done lately.

Aside from reverting to an old version, is there something else I can do?

Thanks

The “hold key interrupt” is a bug in 3.33. A fix is coming, but you’ll have to wait for 3.34 in a few weeks or roll back to 3.32 for an immediate solution. Since profiles and settings are not backward compatible, rolling back does mean setting up iCUE like a new install, reimporting profiles, etc.

The “hold key interrupt” is a bug in 3.33. A fix is coming, but you’ll have to wait for 3.34 in a few weeks or roll back to 3.32 for an immediate solution. Since profiles and settings are not backward compatible, rolling back does mean setting up iCUE like a new install, reimporting profiles, etc.

Thank you for that update. Do you have a source of where it's identified as a bug ? I don't mind waiting a few weeks. Thanks again

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here we are.... April 22, 2022. Still no fix for something that should have been resolved in a minor build ages ago. Unbelievable. I mean utter silence on this issue from Corsair. Sticking with 3.33 until it's resolved. Think I'm going to have to stop buying Corsair products if they can't even fix (or at the very least EXPLAIN) this issue.

• 2 months later...

I think it was fixed because I remember this problem but it just recently started doing it with the last update. Not sure how this can't be fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/17/2020 at 7:05 AM, c-attack said:

And here we are, on version 4.28.177 and it still isn't fixed... also, tried to roll back to 3.32 but that version keeps crashing for me.

• 4 months later...
  • Running v4.33.183 and can confirm issue remains
  • Just picked up a sabre pro wireless to replace a razor mamba with a bad scroll wheel; this bug is a real bummer. Never had this issue with logitech or razor.   
  • This is stretching back to 2020, we're going to come up on 3 years with this bug outstanding...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...