The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (
-   Keyboards and Mice (
-   -   K95 RGB Keycaps like my K70? (

hastegag 12-13-2016 04:32 PM

Keycaps like my K70?
I had a K70 RGB with Cherry MX Reds that I fell in love with and I just bought a K95 RGB 2016 version with Cherry MX Browns. I noticed the key caps have smaller letters which lets less LED light bleed through in high ambient environments like my office. Any chance I can swap out the key caps on the board to a larger translucent faced key like the K70? Can i actually just steal them off my k70?

Ideally i would like to just order a new set of 108 or whatever that are a little thicker in the translucent etching or whatever it is.

Anyone point me in the right direction? Appreciated!

hastegag 12-13-2016 04:36 PM

Saw this, but are there tools to make your own layout to upload? TIA

Toasted 12-14-2016 05:40 AM

Corsair has a set of keycaps that are based off the STRAFE's key design that may interest you (or could be possibly be the same as the K70 RGB keycaps you described).

Corsair Gaming STRAFE Full 104-Keys Set;

hastegag 03-12-2017 11:05 PM

YES, thank you!

I actually bought these a couple months back, wasn't getting updates from the forums on replies, so sorry for delayed thank you.

This is the answer. Love them!

In action:

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.