Corsair Community

iCoue dropping mouse DPI after update

Össi1626866300

So I have this random DPI drop from 16k to almost nothing while gaming (cursor moves veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow), that started occurring after updating iCue and mouse firmware last nigh. Mouse is Ironclaw RGB Wireless.

iCue is 3.22.74

Mouse 1.14.102 (dongle 1.11.52)

Mouse also got renamed in iCue to "IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS (1) (1)" after this.

Is it iCue problem, or Mouse firmware problem?

Haven't got the problem yet with USB-cable plugged in.

I have also tried repairing mouse and dongle with no help.

• 2 weeks later...

Today icue wanted me to update my ironclaw and dongle, to the versions your running, and now my mouse is permanently a wired mouse now because the dongle bricked during the update. (I'm only assuming)

I also get the "IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS (1) (1)" except with like eight of these (1)

grrrrrrrr

I was also thinking it could be dongle problem. Mine still works Wirelessly, but drops connection after a random time, only restarting or tethering mouse fixes it.

I'v talked with Corsairs Customer Support, and they agree it should be replaced and will go under warranty. I'm still waiting for response, if I could switch it up at retailer, so I don't have to wait a week for new mouse.

• 4 weeks later...
I was also thinking it could be dongle problem. Mine still works Wirelessly, but drops connection after a random time, only restarting or tethering mouse fixes it.

I'v talked with Corsairs Customer Support, and they agree it should be replaced and will go under warranty. I'm still waiting for response, if I could switch it up at retailer, so I don't have to wait a week for new mouse.

I am having the same issue myself. I am hoping it's just a firmware fix.