The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   CUE 1.x and 2.x RGB Profiles and Profile Discussions (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=248)
-   -   K70 RGB [Request] K70 candy profile (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137007)

tsunkanl 01-22-2015 02:24 PM

[Request] K70 candy profile

Hello Everyone!

Do anyone own this profile/ can make one of this and share it to me please? It would be very helpful, thank you.

larsiano 01-22-2015 06:53 PM

that does look very good!

chris_baker2007 01-23-2015 12:21 AM

I agree! It would be awesome if someone gave this a try!

tsunkanl 01-23-2015 05:01 PM

sure, if someone could make it, it would be great:)

Comm4nder22 01-23-2015 05:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Don't know, if you like it... But i tried ;) If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

ChurchOfShrek 01-23-2015 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comm4nder22 (Post 755656)
Don't know, if you like it... But i tried ;) If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

I downloaded your profile and I really like it! If i could make suggestions, they would be to make the white wave when you type blue or green or something. Also, it could be on my end but my H key acts kinda weird at idle. It seems to have a slow flickery animation instead of being fluid like the others. Other than those tiny nitpicks, really great profile! Cheers! :sunglasse

tsunkanl 01-23-2015 10:35 PM

Quote:

thank you very much for your profile:)

tsunkanl 01-24-2015 01:30 AM

Quote:

Umm..thanks for helping. But I just discovered you forgot to edit for the \ key, lock & mute key, could you help me out plz? Would appreciate it. I tried to edit but I don't know how, afraid to ruin it :/

Comm4nder22 01-24-2015 03:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChurchOfShrek (Post 755679)
I downloaded your profile and I really like it! If i could make suggestions, they would be to make the white wave when you type blue or green or something. Also, it could be on my end but my H key acts kinda weird at idle. It seems to have a slow flickery animation instead of being fluid like the others. Other than those tiny nitpicks, really great profile! Cheers! :sunglasse

I will try some different colors and look into your problem with the H key when i get home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsunkanl (Post 755712)
Umm..thanks for helping. But I just discovered you forgot to edit for the \ key, lock & mute key, could you help me out plz? Would appreciate it. I tried to edit but I don't know how, afraid to ruin it :/

I leave them out on purpose, so they still have their normal lighting function. You can just add each of the keys to a group of your liking. Doesn't really matter which one, just add each one of the three to a different group.

- edit -
@ChurchOfShrek: Here you go. The reactive ripple is now a blue 'shock' followed by a green one.
The H key works fine on my keyboard. Try to delete it from all groups and delete its assigned lighting and then add it to any group again. Don't know if it helps.

ChurchOfShrek 01-24-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Comm4nder22 (Post 755734)
I will try some different colors and look into your problem with the H key when i get home.

I leave them out on purpose, so they still have their normal lighting function. You can just add each of the keys to a group of your liking. Doesn't really matter which one, just add each one of the three to a different group.

- edit -
@ChurchOfShrek: Here you go. The reactive ripple is now a blue 'shock' followed by a green one.
The H key works fine on my keyboard. Try to delete it from all groups and delete its assigned lighting and then add it to any group again. Don't know if it helps.

Loving the edit to the new profile! It turns out the H key problem is only with my keyboard. Keep up the good work!

swarfega 01-24-2015 06:59 PM

Quote:

Could you do the same for the m65 mouse? I've seen some with animated lighting but not many.

HalfEmpty 01-25-2015 12:50 AM

Awesome profile man!! I'm diggin it :)

jumbo777 01-25-2015 05:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Rainbow Random is almost identical to this request

RetrogamerX 01-25-2015 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jumbo777 (Post 755944)
Rainbow Random is almost identical to this request

You're right mate. It's like exactly the same. Cheers :)

chris_baker2007 01-25-2015 08:48 PM

Thanks for posting profiles like this one guys!