The Corsair User Forums

The Corsair User Forums (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/index.php)
-   SSD Firmware Update (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=206)
-   -   update tool dont see disk (https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114976)

luiginho 01-31-2013 11:50 AM

update tool dont see disk
 
AHCI is enabled

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6324/driversv.png

Toasted 02-01-2013 04:34 AM

Make sure the drive is plugged into the Intel SATA port.

There has been compatibility issues with the firmware updater and the X79 chipset. It's best to plug the SSD into another computer with AHCI enabled and update it from there.

luiginho 02-01-2013 05:56 AM

ok
 
my system is stable!!!!! the Seq write is low....i should update the firmware????This will improve the speed????

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6758/benchs.png

Toasted 02-01-2013 06:38 AM

Your drive is already on the latest FW.

The ATTO results are fine.

hova1888 02-02-2013 11:45 PM

I have 5.03. Why slow?
http://s019.radikal.ru/i644/1302/07/7f6ae4ec52ab.png

Toasted 02-03-2013 03:32 AM

Run a ATTO benchmark and post a screenshot.

hova1888 02-06-2013 08:45 PM

http://s006.radikal.ru/i214/1302/f8/6de8854a6733.png


:sunglasse
corsair field updater does not detect ssd drive? Why(AHCI bios on)

Toasted 02-07-2013 03:36 AM

The ATTO results are fine. Your FW is also on the latest one that is currently available.

Latest BIOS?
Have you tried a different SATA port?
Latest chipset drivers?
Have you tried running the updater as admin?

hova1888 02-07-2013 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toasted (Post 632223)
The ATTO results are fine. Your FW is also on the latest one that is currently available.

Latest BIOS?
Have you tried a different SATA port?
Latest chipset drivers?
Have you tried running the updater as admin?

Thx you help me/
My system http://s002.radikal.ru/i197/1302/67/e5e767d50a06.png
Latest Bios-Yes
Chipset Intel® H77
- Supports Intel® Rapid Start Technology and Smart Connect Technology
and where to find the latest chipset drivers?
Have you tried running the updater as admin? Yes I run as Admin did not help
Have you tried a different SATA port? -This I have not tried yet.
Motherboard ASRock H77M-ITX

Toasted 02-08-2013 06:12 AM

You can find the latest chipset drivers here.
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/

hova1888 02-13-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toasted (Post 632466)
You can find the latest chipset drivers here.
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Driver chipset pic

http://s020.radikal.ru/i709/1302/9f/3d1bf81a90ff.png

Have you tried a different SATA port? YES It did not help!!
SDFormmatet dont see ssd disk why(Curiosity ran) ?

Toasted 02-14-2013 05:12 AM

Latest drivers are here
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...stall&lang=eng

Is AHCI enabled in the BIOS and Windows?

So you have tried the SATA II 3.0 Gb/s port and the updater did not detect it?
If so, the firmware updater might not be compatible with the H77 chipset.

hova1888 02-14-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toasted (Post 633874)
Latest drivers are here
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...stall&lang=eng

Is AHCI enabled in the BIOS and Windows?

So you have tried the SATA II 3.0 Gb/s port and the updater did not detect it?
If so, the firmware updater might not be compatible with the H77 chipset.

AHCI enabled in the BIOS-yes
SATA II 3.0 Gb / s - I have not tried, I tried another port sata3.

Toasted 02-15-2013 04:28 AM

Try the SATA II port and see if the firmware updater detects it.

hova1888 02-15-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toasted (Post 634092)
Try the SATA II port and see if the firmware updater detects it.

connected ssd port to the sata 2 - firmware updater can not detect ssd
:confused:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.