Corsair Community

H100 temperature sensors in Corsair Link

theshadow

In Corsair Link, I get two temperature sensors, "H100 Temp 1" and "H100 Temp 4". Temp 1 has never shown a reading besides 0 and Temp 4 only shows a temperature other than 0 occasionally. Everything else seems to work fine with Link. The firmware version is 2.0.6 and the H100 is version 1.2.16.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Please open the software and remove any saved Profiles then reset to defaults and exit the software and do not save anything when you exit.

Then please go to programs and Features in Control Panel and uninstall the Corsair Link Software then uninstall Corsair USB Dongle

Please restart the system and then download the latest version 2.4.4948 to your HDD not to the desktop.

Then right click ont eh install file and run as an administrator.

I was also having trouble with no temp or intermittent temps on the h100, however I also couldn't get proper fan readings for the h100 either, same with the pump.

Followed the instructions ramguy posted and things are really no better. H100 only has one temp now, but it's still only working every so often, and when it does it's way too high. I only get a reading for one fan on the h100 now, and it's all over the place.

I also want to add that before and after the update the fan reading has some weird graphical glitches, thick orange band all the way around it and the pump reading looks odd as well with thinner orange bands all the way around. This has been the case initially and after many uninstalls and re installs.

Glad I bought this recently when it was dirt cheap, though I still assumed I'd have a functioning product.

link.JPG

wow, now one of the fans on my h100 keeps cycling from full speed to low speed, while the other won't spin up at all. This is without the software running. I have a feeling the 30 dollar deal I thought I got with the link commander is going to cost me 100 more bucks to replace my h100 now. Awesome job!

The non spinning fan seems to spin up at boot, then just gives up and sits still.

Archived