Corsair Community

Moving On...

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi everyone,

Some of you may have noticed and asked why I haven't been as active in the HID Forums anymore. Luckily, there is a good reason for that. I recently have been promoted to Product Marketing and will be responsible for developing CUE now and for the future full-time. While I've been doing a lot of the CUE development processes, I also was responsible for community engagement (like the forums/beta teams) as well as a multitude of other responsibilities. Now that I can focus solely on CUE without distractions, it can finally get the attention it deserves to ensure it grows into something more than just a byproduct for hardware controls.

This means though that most of my forum responsibilities will be going to my new successor, Corsair Henry. Henry will be responsible for managing Keyboards, Mice, and CUE in my place to ensure all your questions and concerns are addressed. He'll also be working to pass on all your feedback, both positive and negative, directly to me so we can work together closely with the community here and elsewhere.

This isn't a goodbye as I'll still be around to engage with you all on an occasional basis. While I may not reply as much compared to before, I will try to read as much as I can and work with Henry to ensure we always have open dialogue between development and the community. I also want to thank all the volunteers who aim to help others when I can't, and I also want to thank all those who were patient throughout the CUE development process. I feel very strongly that the product we have now is much, much better than what we launched in September last year. Most of this is based on the community's feedback and I look forward to working even closer with you all as we move forward to future versions of CUE.

Here's to the next phase! :eek:

- James

Archived