• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. Buen dia, comento lo que me paso. Antes de actualizar el software de Icue a la ultima version, tenia un lighting node pro, con 4 tiras rgb corsair enchufadas en 1 canal, y andaban lo mas bien con el rgb y demas, luego del update, las tiras solo prendian 1 led, cambie la posicion, las puse en serie, desconecte los extensores para las tiras, y todo seguia igual, antes de actualizar andaba lo mas bien, ahora no me anda ninguna de las tiras. No se si se puede cambiar el firmware del LNP para volverlo a una version anterior, pero quiero solucionarlo, las tiras tienen mas de 3 años de uso, pero estaban impecables y funcionalmente hablando al 100%, ahora no me andan. Dejo specs de la pc x570 Taichi Ryzen 5600x Corsair 5000D Corsair RM850x 9 Coolers LL 120gb (andan perfectos), 2 Hub Rgb + 2 Lighting Node Pro 4 Tiras de Led Corsair Rgb + 1 Lighing Node Pro (ESO ES LO QUE DEJO DE ANDAR)
  2. Since updating to windows 11, three and a half of my four LED strips are either bright purple or off, randomly seems to be set and stuck in the on or off state for multiple restarts, then eventually switches back to the other state. This has been going on for some time. I'd say they're off for a little more than they're on. So far I've tried updating all firmware and software for iCue, and updating windows, but I just want to know if anyone has seen this before I reinstall iCue, or start disassembling and reseating connections. Specs? 10700k, 3080 fe, msi gaming edge wifi, 2xnvme, h100i, vengeance 32gb@3200-18, 2xLL140, 1xLL120 Edit: bonus question, can you keep all profiles when re-installing iCue?
  3. I recently noticed that half of my LED strips are no longer lit. The only thing I have changed is adding a sensor panel to my PC, but that just uses one of the RGB headers and not linked to any of the Corsair accessories. I'm not sure if the strips had stopped lighting before or after installing the panel anyway. I've attached a diagram of how my Corsair products are laid out, as well as two images for proof that they used to work and now don't. The strips are laid out in a daisy chain of 250 > 450 > 250, and labelled on the Commander Pro as 6 Led Strips. I have connected them individually to make sure the LED's themselves haven't just died and they all work fine. Another problem I have is that for some reason my 2 LL120's only light up white, not with the colour set in iCUE. Although the LL120's aren't actually visible in iCUE. Any ideas on what may have caused this problem, and what the solution is? Even if it means purchasing a different controller/hub?
  4. Hello! I recently bought the RGB Expansion Kit and have spent quite a bit of time figuring out how to get iCue to recognize it. I am trying to set up the 4 RGB strips with to the existing RGB hardware that came preinstalled in my Spec-Omega RGB Case. In my iCue software I only see the following devices... Corsair Keyboard, Corsair Mouse, Corsair Mousepad, Hi115 Platinum, Vengeance RGB, Spec-Omega Case (Photo Attached Below) I'm able to control each device properly except for the NoPro that is in the Spec-Omega Case. In order to control or select the NoPro I have to select the Case and then select Lighting Setup on the left hand side. This allows me to adjust the lighting hardware (which I assume is the NoPro that was preinstalled in the case). At the bottom of the iCue window I have two different lighting channels. Channel 1 is LOCKED on "Spec-Omega RGB" and Channel 2 is able to be changed. When I change channel 2 (Currently connected to the RGB Fan Hub) I am able to select either the LED strips that I bought with the expansion - up to 6 strips. I'm able able to select the LL fans that I have - up to 6 fans. I'm NOT able to select both the strips and the fans. This makes sense to me since each channel on the NoPro can only cover 6 RGB channels. This is where my issue lies...I am not able to select anything for Channel 1 on the NoPro that was preinstalled into the case because it is locked to the "Spec-Omega RGB". (Grayed out example in image below). Ideally I would like to use Channel 1 on the NoPro to daisy chain all 4 expansion strips and the lighting strip that is installed in the front of the Spec-Omega case. Keeping channel 2 in use for my RGB Fan hub that is connected to my 4 system fans. Is there any way to unlock channel 1 so that it is selectable? Maybe through resetting the NoPro? Is this NoPro I have not actually a true NoPro because it was what came preinstalled in the case? What are my best options to have the RGB working for my 4 LL fans, 4 expansion LED Strips and my two Liquid Cooler Radiator Fans? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Simple story. My 4 LED strips randomly shut off for half a second and then turn on again. Anybody got a fix?
  6. Hello, Everything in my build is iCue compatible except for the GPU. I was contemplating pulling my EVGA RTX 2080 ti XC Ultra apart and disabling the EVGA LED's and installing a Corsair LED strip in the card. I'm curious if anyone has ever disabled EVGA's crappy RGB and installed a LED strip in the shroud to light it up. Maybe not disable them as I can just shut them off, but I'd like anyone's feedback on adding a strip to it so I can sync it with everything else. I'd find it hard to believe if no one has done this :laughing:. Any feedback would be appreciated. EVGA's RGB is super antiquated compared to iCue and it's bugging the crap out of me! Thanks!
  7. Hi, I just bought the Lighting Node Pro with the RGB strips and installed it in my PC. first I ran into the problem that they didn't work but ICue did see them. Turned out to be a bad cable.. Off to a good start... Now they are working properly and I set up the Node in ICue with 4 strips as I have all 4 strips in order from Left -> Bottom -> Right -> Top. Now when I put it to any static mode it obviously works fine. As well as for the Sequential and Visor, it just works fine. See examples here: https://imgur.com/a/1Xxe4qB But when I set it to Color Wave I see that it is off. The wave which should transfer nicely from one to the other does this fine on the ones that are connected to each other. But when it goes from the 4th to the 1st you see that it starts way too early. This also slightly happens on the Rainbow Wave, but not nearly as much as with the Color Wave. I hope there is a sollution for this as Color Wave is the main animation I use and this is kinda annoying. I just recently reinstalled ICue aswell so I don't think that will fix it... Hope to see your reactions! - IJuanTM
  8. http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-rgb-led-lighting-pro-expansion-kit Compatible with Commander PRO and Lighting Node PRO (Not compatible with Commander Mini/Lighting Node) Includes 4x Individually Addressable RGB LED strips (10 LEDs per strip) Strips feature integrated magnets as well as an adhesive backing Includes 4x Extension cables