• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. ive got a 750d case and needed to pick up longer screws for the PCI slot covers. ordered some 6-32 online and for the life of me the thread pitch doesnt match up right. anyone know if corsair used non standard thumb screw size and what it is?
  2. Hi all, We're pleased to announce that we'll have USB 3.1 Type-C upgrade kits available for the immensely popular Crystal Series 570X and Obsidian Series 750D very soon! These kits add a USB 3.1 Type-C port on your chassis' front I/O and plug into the USB 3.1 Type-C motherboard front panel header that have started to appear on some motherboards. Both kits are priced at USD $19.99 and will be available on our webstore. Links: Crystal 570X kit - http://www.corsair.com/en-us/crystal-570x-rgb-usb-3-1-type-c-i-o-panel-upgrade-kit Obsidian 750D kit - http://www.corsair.com/en-us/obsidian-series-750d-usb-3-1-type-c-i-o-panel-upgrade-kit Photos! Installed example for Crystal 570X: Close up of Crystal 570X kit: Installed example for Obsidian 750D: Obsidian 750D kit: Connectors on Obsidian 750D kit:
  3. Guten Abend allerseits, nach mehreren Wochen intensiver Suche in jeglichem auffindbaren Onlineshop bin ich etwas verzweifelt. Möglicherweise gibt es hier ja den einen oder anderen der mit einen Shop verraten kann wo die Frontblende noch verfügbar ist. mfg, Nico
  4. EDIT: I think I mean drive cage, actually. The one for HDDs, not drive bay. Sorry! Hey guys, I have bought a second hand 750D case. This case is missing a drive bay. I thought I could buy this using the HDD upgrade kit: https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/HDD-upgrade-kit-with-3x-hard-drive-trays-and-secondary-hard-drive-cage-parts-%28Graphite-600T%2C-730T%2C-760T%2C-780T%29-%28Obsidian-450D%2C-650D%2C-750D%29/p/CC-8930032 However this part seems to NOT include the plastic part that you can use to mount it to the bottom of the case. It only includes the metal part (allowing you to stack it). Now this is not really useful for me, as I want to cover that fan grid up because it allows a lot of dust to enter my case. Here is a picture of the drive bay in my system: https://imgur.com/a/TumBmhv On that picture you can see the drive bay attached to that plastic part. I cannot find that plastic part anywhere online. Does anyone know where I could find and buy this?
  5. Is it possible to remove the window from the actually side panel? I want to sticker bomb (or paint maybe idk yet) But can I take the window off the window panel?
  6. Hey Guys, Looking to build a couple of high end PCs in the next year or two, and to be honest I'm waiting on Corsair to announce a refresh to their full-size Obsidian, the 750D. I had heard through the grapevine some time ago that something was in the works, and I just wanted to remind you that there are people who love putting their cases on the floor. You'd have 2 immediate sales of a 750D with tempered glass the day you announce! Thanks for listening.