• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Bonjour, après une période de deux semaines où je n'ai pas utilisé mon pc, j'ai constaté un problème venant de la pompe de mon watercoolig( il s'agit d'un icue h150i elite capellix). En allumant l'ordinateur, je constate que la pompe et tout les ventilateurs branchés au controleur rgb clignotent en rouge. En ouvrant icue, il est affiché que la pompe tourne à 0 tours par minutes( les ventilateurs eux tournent mais une vitesse anormalement élevée) et un message apparaît en bas à gauche du logiciel qui m'indique "problème de pompe, contacter l'assistance ." Que puis-faire ?
  2. Hi, I have recently built a custom loop using a CORSAIR iCUE 5000X RGB TG White case, a CORSAIR Hydro X Series XC7 RGB CPU block and a Hydro X Pump. Within 4 months of light use, several of the blue channels in the LEDs incorporated into the fans supplied with the case have failed, leaving those LEDs a bright yellow hue and unable to produce white light. In addition, several of the LEDs within the pump unit have gone the same way, leaving a yellow hue on 1/3 of the pump's lighting ring. Finally, the CPU block which produced a nice clean white light when first installed is now producing a dimmer and distinctly dirtier white light. Is this a common problem across Corsair RGB products? They seem to have used a very poor quality choice of LEDs, which should last for thousands of hours. not a couple of hundred.
  3. I'm looking to set up a Corsair Hydro X Series XH305i Hardline Water Cooling System in a Thermaltake P90 with an MSI Z370 Pro-A, i7-8700k Processor, and EVGA 850 Gold. I have everything but unable to find a proper water block for my GPU. Would a Corsair Hydro X Series XG7 RGB 20-Series GPU Water Block (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YVPBQV1/ref=twister_B08HQMQF4X?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1) or Corsair Hydro X Series XG7 RGB 20-SERIES GPU Water Block (2070 FE) (https://www.performance-pcs.com/water-cooling/water-blocks/water-blocks-vga/corsair-hydro-x-series-xg7-rgb-20-series-gpu-water-block-2070-fe-cx-9020008-ww.html) work? Or should I try to find something else? I have been trying to find another water block but it seems no one is selling them for the 20-series anymore and if they are then it's EXTREMELY marked up. Any advice or input would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Hi all, Been looking to pick up a waterblock for my strix 3090 and have been leaning towards the xg7 over the ek vector. My only real concern is the lack of thermal pads over other areas when compared to the ek backplate, or even the stock cooler which has pads over the back positions of most of the power delivery components. From what I've googled it seems like on the previous generations the backplate has used either 0.5mm or 1mm pads. My plan would be to use the ekwb guide to determine the thickness for the other areas, and use the xg7 vram pads as a reference. So if the xg7 stock backplate thermal pads are 1mm, then using the ek backplate install guide, those vram pads are 1.5mm, then I could assume that taking the difference and applying it to all the other areas should give me an accurate thickness. 2mm thermal pads on the ek would then be 1.5mm on the xg7 and so on. If anyone can confirm the thickness it would be great, or if you have other suggestions I'm open to hear those too. Thanks!
  5. Hello, just a quick question, can I use my waterblock for my graphics card again? It's just 3 months old (the waterblock) and because my card got broken I ordered a new one.
  6. Hello all. Still waiting on the two replacement commander pro's, and rockit cool just so happened to have a sale. I was wondering if anyone here might have some insight as to whether or not liquid Metal would adversely affect the nickel played copper bottom. This is also a shot in the dark (I sent an email to rockit cool as well) but in their instructions they have a couple of videos. One for an EK velocity/supremacy that shows how many washers / shims to use. They also have a Corsair aio video, which uses slightly more shimming. Could anyone say how closely related to the XC7 (in terms of height) The EK WB's would be? Are they similar, or is the block more closely related to Corsair's aio in terms of clearance? Any help would be appreciated.
  7. Can use evga GPU waterblocks with Corsair fittings? I’m new to watercooling. I don’t know if all fortings come standard.