Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'temperature sensor'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Anyways, my old case and setup just had 6 rgb fans, which worked out nice for the Commander Pro (plus lighting node). But now I've got 9, possibly adding a 10th (all QL120 rgb fans). I've also got a pump but don't usually control it through iCUE, as it has its own software suite for advanced metrics and whatnot, but I'm curious if anyone actually plugs their D5 pump into it? Also, I don't need more than 4 temp probes. I don't intend to have any LED strips.. at least, I don't think. My GPU block and CPU block both have RGB, but it's EK so I can't plug those into the Commander, right ??? When I bought the Pro, the Core and Core XT did not exist, as far as I'm aware. But either way, here we are: is one Commander Pro enough to run all of this? If yes, how do you connect 9 or 10 fans to the 6 fan ports on the Pro? If no, which extra device is the best choice for my needs, pairing it with the Pro I already have? Finally, are there any Corsair products that come bundled with the Core or Core XT?
  2. I got a brand new AX860i and had not used or tested the usb info feature at the time because I was missing headers. I have tested it now and the temperature readings are just impossible. Fixed at -198.5°C/-325.3°F. Tried changing internal usb connection and installing both icue and corsair link. No success. I have efficiency readings and control of the fan. Only temperature seem not to work. Ideas anyone?
  3. I have two temperature sensor from Phobya in my desktop's liquid cooling loop and they are connected to commander pro. Corsair Link can show temperatures read from those two sensors but I wonder how accurate it can be. Will it happen that, for example, the liquid is 46°C but commander pro reads 38°C? Is there any standard that everyone follow when making fan controllers and sensors?
  4. Hey guys, I installed my Commander Pro last week and hooked up all the fans and developed curves off of temperature sensors I have throughout the case. I recently added one to measure intake air temperature (ambient air temperature) and it was reading unusually high. I decided to look into if further thinking my house AC system was just not balanced, but I had a Fluke laying around and tested what the sensors were reading vs what the Fluke sensor read and found that all my Commander Pro temperatures are reading around 3 degrees C high (the probes from the fluke were placed immediately beside the commander pro sensors). The voltages the commander pro is reporting are right on the money (12V is reading ~12.04V, 5V is reading ~5.05V, 3.3V is reading ~3.40V). Has anybody run into this problem or have any ideas on what's going on? Thanks in advance!