• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 16 results

1. I had a PC built with my case fans being 6x 120mm CORSAIR iCUE LINK QX120 RGB PWM PC Fans Starter Kit with iCUE LINK System Hub. I downloaded iCUE and everything was fine. iCUE detected both link hubs, with each tied to 3x QX120 fans. I want to say this issue arose after updating iCUE. I turned the PC off for the night and the next morning, upon startup, 3 of the fans no longer have any active lighting effects. They're running, but no longer detected in iCUE. iCUE still shows both link hubs, just not the fans. Now, I left to run some errands the day before yesterday and the PC went to sleep. When I got home and started it the fans were suddenly detected again, appeared in iCUE and lighting effects were present. Yesterday upon starting up the PC the fans were once again undetected and all lighting off. I've tried detecting hardware under the hub option in iCUE & rebooting the PC. But as of now, they're unlit and don't shop up in iCUE. Any advice? The hub is detectable, so I'm hoping its not the issue, could it be a cable going bad? Also seemed random that after the PC went to sleep it woke up suddenly detecting everything again only to lose it a day later. Also have a question concerning my AIO. I have an iCUE H150i ELITE LCD XT Liquid CPU Cooler, which I believe should have come with its own hub as well, but it has never appeared in iCUE. I'm not sure if they (CyberPowerPC) included the hub with it or what, as I've only seen the two hubs listed in iCUE and they seem to be tied to the 6x QX fans. My Dominator Ram & K55 are detectable in iCUE as well. The LCD display works and shows current temps in Celsius, but I'd like to have control over fan speed and upload a custom image/gif if I want. Assuming its hub wasn't installed, would it require one of those to enable that functionality, or should I get a Commander Core? I appreciate any help. I just bought this PC back in February, so it's annoying as hell having something go wrong even if we're just talking about RGB effects.
  2. I'm in the process of planning out a gaming PC setup, with a lot of products using the iCUE/Corsair ecosystem of course. I've been browsing this forum, and I had a lot of questions which weren't asked by others, most have to do with the general setup of iCUE products. Navigating the software is fairly simple for me, as I can afford to run into issues and ask questions there and then, this is just so I understand what I do and don't need to buy for connections and wiring. 1) Which hub do I use and what cables do I need? There are two obvious ones: the "Corsair iCUE LINK System Hub" or the "Corsair iCUE COMMANDER CORE XT". I'm planning on using the 4000X case, with a liquid cooler (H100x) and a total of six fans. Plus, I'm hopefully going to be using the LC100 for decoration as well. All I want is the ability to control fan speed and RBG, that's it. 2) Do all iCUE products need a hub? I'm also planning on using other RGB products, like the ST100 Headphone Stand, MM700 mouse mat. As well as the LT100 and LS100 starter kits. I'm not sure how a lot of these connect, whether its through USB or some other means of connection. 3) How do partner products work? Like Nanoleaf or Phillips Hue, do they connect wirelessly, etc. 4) How does the screen mirroring feature work? Do you need some separate hub, or is all of your iCUE products, including ones from Nanoleaf or Phillips Hue, able to mimic what your seeing on your screen straight from the iCUE software? That are most of my questions now, I'll expect to get more later but they may be easier to answer with knowledge from the answers to this post. Also, if there is any official or un-official guide to using iCUE, that would be great to have. Thanks.
  3. Guten Tag, ich habe das Corsair iCUE LINK QX120 Kit und folgende Probleme: Meine Lüfter blinken alle 5 Sekunden einmal und lüften nur in einer bestimmten Geschwindigkeit. Das heißt, wenn der PC wärmer wird werden die Lüfter nicht schneller. Der RGB Hub und die Lüfter werden aber auch in der eigenen Software nicht erkannt und angezeigt. Der Hub ist mit dem Mikro USB Kabel direkt ans Mainboard angeschlossen, das Stromkabel direkt ans Netzteil. Die Software habe ich bereits neu installiert, den Hub neu angesteckt und die Kabel überprüft. Wenn ich die Software deinstalliere oder den HUB von meinem PC aus den Geräten entferne blinken sie immerhin nicht mehr alle 5 Sekunden. Der Corsair Support konnte mir bisher leider auch noch nicht helfen. Hat vielleicht noch jemand einen Lösungsansatz?
  4. I have a request for Corsair. The new QX fan and Hub system currently has no way to set a fan curve based on an external temperature source, like a motherboard temp probe. Integrating the ability to read from those sensors and setting your fan curve based on that would be very helpful for those who run water cooled systems. For example, I have a temperature probe for my custom loop. Setting a fan curve based on fluid temp is an essential function and would stabilize my fan RPMs. Please add this functionality in the future!
  5. Buen dia, comento lo que me paso. Antes de actualizar el software de Icue a la ultima version, tenia un lighting node pro, con 4 tiras rgb corsair enchufadas en 1 canal, y andaban lo mas bien con el rgb y demas, luego del update, las tiras solo prendian 1 led, cambie la posicion, las puse en serie, desconecte los extensores para las tiras, y todo seguia igual, antes de actualizar andaba lo mas bien, ahora no me anda ninguna de las tiras. No se si se puede cambiar el firmware del LNP para volverlo a una version anterior, pero quiero solucionarlo, las tiras tienen mas de 3 años de uso, pero estaban impecables y funcionalmente hablando al 100%, ahora no me andan. Dejo specs de la pc x570 Taichi Ryzen 5600x Corsair 5000D Corsair RM850x 9 Coolers LL 120gb (andan perfectos), 2 Hub Rgb + 2 Lighting Node Pro 4 Tiras de Led Corsair Rgb + 1 Lighing Node Pro (ESO ES LO QUE DEJO DE ANDAR)
  6. How can I arrange my fans and hubs so they will work and will the diagram I made work? I am going to upgrade to the parts list here https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Somebody32x2/saved/p4Pfyc The important parts are here: Case: 5000x RGB Fans: H150i ELITE CAPELLIX (3x ML120) 4 total SP120 RGB ELITE's (3 in the case + one extra) 3 QL 120's I will have the following hubs: Commander Core (Comes with AIO (6x PWM + 6x RGB)) Lighting Node Core (Comes with 3x QL120 (6x RGB)) The built-in controllers for the 5000x RGB (I think 6x PWM + 6x RGB) An extra 4x USB 2.0 splitter (Tell me if this should change to something else) After hearing that each controller can only handle one type of fan I made this diagram: I am new to this and assumed everything needs usb 2.0
  7. J'ai une petite question Si je prend le boitier 465x, le h100i et un ll120 de chez corsair j'ai besoin de quoi au niveau des hubs pour la gestion du rgb ? Je connais les différents hubs mais pas leurs fonctionnement et a quoi ils servent. Merci
  8. ok.. Im so lost in config and ... corsair .,.. MY setup... CP>HUB>3 HD120 + 2 X HD140 I have done the setup correct, thru some diagram here on the forum. I have tested each fan, they all lid up in port 1 on hub I have tested 3 HUBS I have filmed the entire "check connections, stop / start service"... blabla... [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYriuAtCSa0]filmed it all[/ame] I have a new CP from RMA somebody help me...coz im lost.. give me a yell / PM/ something if you need more info debug export and config in zip... Service_Error.log corsair export debug.zip
  9. Hello - I'm very new to PC building and have hit a bit of a snag on my build and need some direction/help. Essentially I want to be able to hook up two LL120 Fans and the H115i CPU cooler. Can I do this with just a Commander Pro by hooking the two fans into the Commander Pro and the cooler straight into the motherboard, or do I need the fan hub in addition? A side note is I'm using the NZXT 510 Elite which has it's own command hub and I'm wanting to keep that Hub intact so I can use the built in LED that comes with it, but it appears for me to use the corsair products I need the commander pro, so not sure if I can run 2 hubs or if I need to switch to the corsair LED strips as well. I would appreciate any direction! CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite Case - NZXT 510 Elite GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Super RAM - G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB Storage - Samsung 860 EVO SSD Power Supply - Corsair 750W Gold CPU Cooler - Corsair H115i RGB Platinum Case Fans - Corsair LL120's
  10. Hallo, aktuell bin ich gerade dabei mir einen neuen PC zusammenzustellen. Da ich aus dem Software-Bereich komme, habe ich ein paar (viele) Fragen zum Hardware-Sektor. Mein neues System würde ich gerne mit ein paar Corsair-Produkten versehen. Folgende Elemente möchte ich verbauen: * Corsair LL120 RGB LED PWM PC-Gehäuselüfter * Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 XMP 2.0 Enthusiast RGB LED-Beleuchtung * Und eventuell einen der CPU-Kühler mit RGB-Funktion, falls mir der ganze Spaß nicht zu teuer wird. (Corsair Hydro Series H100i RGB Platinum SE Wasserkühlung/CPU-Flüssigkeitskühlung) Jetzt meine Fragen: 1. Brauche ich dafür den Commander Pro? 2. Wenn ich ihn nicht unbedingt brauche, was benötige ich dann für Vorraussetzungen (Anschlüsse, welche, wie viele, etc.?) 3. Bei dem ersten Paket ist "Node und Hub" dabei, was genau ist das? Ich hoffe meine Fragen sind nicht zu idiotisch und ich freue mich auf eure Antwort! Danke :)
  11. I'll build a new PC soon and I wanted to buy the following things for the RGB lighting from Corsair, [a set of 3 fans, 1 Commander Pro, 1 Lightning Node Pro and 1 hub]. Then a [single fan]. Then [a set of 3 set consists of 3 fans, Lightning Node Pro and Hub] from my old PC, I can still use [4 RGB Stripes] and still [a Lightning Node Pro] in which, however, a channel (connection) is broken because used goods) on my motherboard are 2 USB 2.0 ports, from the housing comes 1 USB 2.0 port. So my question is I HAVE EVERYTHING OR I NEED ANYTHING (e.g. USB 2.0 splitter)? {Translated with Google translator}
  12. I tried to buy from the Corsair site but it says they're out of stock on the RGB Fan Hubs, any idea when they will be back in stock? I tried the "Notify me when it's in stock" but it just takes me to a loading page that continues to load and never does anything.
  13. Does the RGB Fan LED hub only work for the RGB fans, or can it work for the blue ones (which I am using) as well? The second question is if either the fans or the hub comes with the connectors needed or do I have to buy them myself? Thanks in advance!
  14. Bonjour, j'ai acheté récemment 2x Pack de 3 ML 120 Pro RGB 1 ML 120 Pro RGB supplémentaire 1x Corsair COMMANDER PRO 1x Corsair Lighting Node PRO Le soucie est que je ne sais pas comment brancher le ventilateur supplémentaire car sur le commander pro il n'y a que 6 emplacements ainsi que sur le hub rgb led, j'aimerai savoir comment faire. Je vous remercie de votre réponse. Cordialement,
  15. Hallo liebes Forum, Ich habe mir mit dem Corsair SPEC- OMEGA Gehäuse meinen PC gebaut und habe nun folgendes Problem. Weder die 2 Lüfter noch die RGB Leiste vorne am Gehäuse leuchtet, die Lüfter drehen ohne Probleme. Die 2 Lüfter sind am HUB angeschlossen ( Platz 1 & Platz 2), dieser HUB ist an dem etwas kleinerem HUB angeschlossen. Diesen hab ich mit dem 9 PIN an den USB 2.0 Anschluss ans MBD angesteckt. An dem kleineren HUB sind die LED 1 & LED 2 Plätze belegt. Alles war schon so verkabelt, bis auf die Lüfter, die habe ich an die FAN 4 PIN Anschlüsse ans MBD angesteckt. Hoffe mir kann jemand weiterhelfen oder ist das Gehäuse kaputt ? Die RGB Leiste vorne sollte ja wenigstens leuchten oder muss ich hier etwas ausstecken und anders verkabeln ? Danke schonmal im Voraus.