• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 6 results

1. So I recently built a new PC for Win 11 and reused some parts from my old system. One of the parts I reused is my H100i V2 AIO cooler. I was still using iCUE 3 on the old system so I decided to switch to iCUE 4 on the new one. iCUE 4 detects it and it's all working as it should, but when I started creating more profiles I noticed that I can only customise hardware lighting which is the colour it displays when iCUE is not running and this is not linked to your profiles anymore. In iCUE 3 I could assign a different colour for each profile but not in iCUE 4. Fine it's only a small single colour rgb corsair logo, but still, what gives?
  2. Bonjour à tous, Voilà depuis quelques jours il m'est impossible d'obtenir une température convenable sur mon processeur qui est un I7 5930K en fréquence stock. Il s'avère que je suis obliger de laisser les réglages de la pompe et des ventilateurs en Extrême sinon il grimpe complètement en température. Les températures de liquide atteigne les 54°C et mon processeur en mode repos sur le bureau avec uniquement Corsair Link ou Corsair iCue atteinds les 85°C pourtant je n'ai rien changer à la configuration depuis 3 ans outres le remplacement de la pate thermique tous les 6 mois lors du dépoussiérage des ventilateurs et du radiateur. J'utilise de la pate thermique de chez Arctic depuis l'assemblage de la configuration. J'ai donc pris soin de me rendre sur le Service RMA de Corsair mais je n'arrive pas du tout à voir le suivi pour savoir si quelque chose aurait commencer. Mon numéro de ticket est le 2003912468 donc j'aimerais que quelque chose avance aussi de ce côté car il m'est impossible de faire quoique ce soit avec mon PC alors que je l'utilise pratiquement tous les jours pour le travail et le plaisir. Merci de vos réponses.
  3. Bonjour, J'ai un gros probleme avec mon H100i v2. Les 2 ventilateurs brancher au watercooling ne tourne pas, la pompe aussi ne tourne pas je pense. Sur ICUE, la pompe et le ventilateur sont à 0 RPM. Mon CPU est à 60°C constamment même si je ne fait rien (si je reste sur le bureau il est quand même à 60°C). Lors que je met en mode PWN dans le bios le Cpu_Fan, la pompe et les ventilateurs tournes. La il est en mode auto, et les ventilateurs ne tournent pas et la pompe tourne de temps en temps. Dans le BIOS j'ai 3 mode pour la prise CPU_Fan: DC mode, PWN mode et Auto Mode. Je précise que la température affiché sur ICue n'est pas la vraie, j'ai mis en pièce jointe la température selon Ryzen Master. Cooler : Corsair H100i V2 CPU : Ryzen 5 2600x MB : MSI x470 Gaming Pro J'aurai besoin d'aide svp. Bien cordialement, RIDLEY7
  4. I am hoping someone can help. I have had my current system since December 2016 with no problems to speak of outside of some software glitches. Spec is in my profile. I had a problem a week ago where the system would not boot past BIOS as the CPU fan was not functioning. I have a H100i V2 watercooler on the CPU and plugged in the CPU fan header. I took the side of the case off and the fans were running. I left it a while and rebooted to find everything working fine, but then the CPU temp rapidly climbed to 99 Celsius, but I had no system shutdown and the system seems stable. I have had occasional grinding/scratching sounds from the water pump but it seems to be working although the sensor generally settling between 45 celsius and 55 celsius. Neither of the tubes in and out of the waterblock are particularly hot. All the case fans are going nuts at times, rapidly changing from whisper quiet to full power and then back again. I have contacted Scan who I bought the system off for help, but they are closed due to Covid 19 and already have a rapidly growing waiting list of tickets for maintenance requests. I thought about buying a replacement H100i, but am unsure if it is this that is starting to fail. A problem with the CPU or just a temp sensor that is causing errors? I have no spare parts to swap out the CPU or watercooler to check if they are functioning.
  5. Hey everybody. So I jut built my new PC, everything went fine until I get an error during boot. The error said "CPU Fan speed error detected". I've browsed this forum for a while and tried a number of suggested solutions, but nothing seems to work. My H100i v2 is installed per manual instructions, so the AIO pump is connected to the CPU_FAN header, which is set to run at 100% in BIOS, but I keep getting the error. Temperatures are with 46 - 58C (Max temp recorded while running Rainbow Six Siege), on idle it stays around 46-50C. Thing is, neither Corsair Link v4 or Corsair iCue detect the AIO, looking at Device Manager and Devices and Printers the water cooler is not listed in those either and it doesn't light up. The AIO was working properly in my previous build, which I disassembled last Thursday. Any help identifying and solving this issue is highly appreciated.
  6. I noticed yesterday when I went in to iCUE that my H100i v2 was not showing up at all. I plugged it in to the MB directly ( I run it through a commander pro normally ) and it still did not show up. Did a quick google search and found that my drivers where the problem. So I remove them and windows reinstall them and after that my H100i v2 is back in iCUE. But now the fan RPM is showing 0RMP. So I reinstall iCUE. I remove all the old paths in the registry, and still nothing. After reinstalling, rebooting 2-3 times Im stuck. I did try installing link ( with iCUE not installed on my system ) but it's the same there. I can see the h100i v2 but the RPM is getting reported as 0. And yes, the fans are spinning and if I run them through the commander pro they report back there speed. I also have tried to change the RPM in iCUE on the H100i v2 it does not change the speed of the fans so it's not a UI bug. I have zero control over it. My Commander pro and Scimitar pro RGB works without problems in iCUE. Before I reinstall Windows to really exclude that it is a software problem. Do anyone know what more I can try or have a fix for this?