Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'profile issues'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 8 results

1. I was on the path to learning how to download and import new profiles in the last version of iCUE. I just installed the newest version. the included Scenes in iCUE 4 work just fine. I cant figure out how to change profiles. I created a key assignment, when I click the key I have assigned I see it being selected inside the iCUE software, but no lighting effects change. All of the custom profiles I'm using were downloaded from Corsair. Any ideas?
  2. I have a K95 and have 5 actions saved in the "action library". These are to launch websites. I have them mapped in the "actions" tab to the prospective keys G1-G5. I've even saved the profile as my only hardware profile, slot 1. When I reboot the computer, the actions aren't mapped to the keys. The color lighting I have saved to the profile works, but the actions don't. I still see the actions in the "actions library" though. Any ideas how to remedy this, so I don't have to remap them every time I start my computer?
  3. I have 6 LL RGB fans and 4 temp sensors connected to a Commander Pro. The 3 default fan Performance Profiles are present and run as described. I've created new profiles b/c the Quiet one included runs too high and too often. However, the iCUE software will not apply any RPM settings lower than the Quiet one (~1000 RPM). Although I CAN create a ZERO RPM profile and can apply it, shutting down any/all of the case fans. Additionally, when I create a new fan profile, I point it at one of the various temp sensors as mentioned in previous posts. I have read several of the previous related posts, however, none seem to address this issue or offer any solution that has worked so far.
  4. Hello, I am having trouble making a hardware profile for my Scimitar mouse. Currently, when I go to create a new profile, there is no option to select a hardware version of a profile. I'm not sure if this is because my current hardware is too old and thus can't have it installed, or if I'm missing something else. Assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
  5. Hello! Today I bought the Ironclaw rgb Wireless and the mousemat MM700 Polaris. I put the dongle of the wireless mouse in the usb of the mousemat. And i connected the cable of the mouse in a usb port in my PC. It started working. I was already use ICUE for my keyboard so i opened the software and my mouse and mousemat were also added. I created my own profile for the ironclaw mouse, and the first hours it worked perfectly. But after a few hours, the settings will reset theirself. The changed buttons and colors are gone and back to factory defaults. So I checked up the internet and they gave as advice to pair the mouse in the settings of ICUE. When I click on this in the software settings, or also when I want to update the mouse firmware, it tells me to connect the USB cable directly. But the dongle is in my pc, and the mouse is also directly connected with the cable from mouse to PC. And the error still showes up that I have to connect the device to my PC with an USB cable. I tried to reset the mouse, I dont know if it worked well, but the error and the first problem about the factory default is still showing up.. Can you please help me? Thank you in advance. Kind regards
  6. Ever since I got my K70 low profile MX Speed keyboard it has caused me nothing but problems with the iQue software. If I ever bring the software to the foreground it only detects my lighting node and not my keyboard until I unplug and re-plug the keyboard again. If I press the profile or brightness button the custom lighting effect I created goes back to default. I can't find a way to delete the three default lighting settings and permanently replace it with the custom one I created. I'm forced to set it once and never touch it again or open the program or it resets and I have to unplug and re-plug it again. Every time I launch iQue it only finds my lighting node. As a side note I have the lighting effects of my keyboard active under the same profile as the Lighting node because I can't find a way to get both to be active at the same time otherwise. Also I have 2 of these keyboards, one at work and one at home both with the same issue on 2 different computers. Can someone help me out with making sure my keyboard is always detected and to keep my custom profile?
  7. Hey there! I'd like to preface my post by saying that I'm not incredibly tech-savvy, due to a lack of exposure (particularly to computers) earlier in my life. With that out of the way: I purchased a K70 RGB MK 2 a few months ago, around August 2019 for a PC that I built that same month. It's been working great, however, a few days ago (January 16, 2019) I decided to download iCUE finally for my mouse and keyboard. Now, I'm not sure if I messed something up during install, or when I was trying to learn some basic stuff on my own, but I've hit a bit of a problem: Mainly, I can't actually use the profile switch key on my keyboard anymore. While this isn't a total loss, I am a bit anal about it and want to figure it out. On further inspection, I noticed two things: First, when I close out of the iCUE software tab, it automatically resets my keyboard setting back to the "Default" profile (which I presume was created when I started up the software). I also noticed that before the software actually turns on (the first few seconds after starting up, for instance), I can hit the profile switch button, however, some keys are differently colored than when I access the profiles directly through iCUE. I'm not terribly, terribly concerned about it, as my keyboard and mouse are working just fine, but I'm still a touch cautious, as I tend to mess up tech things when I'm not careful. Any help would be appreciated.
  8. So basically I have set up 2 profiles for 2 games I play on a regular basis on my computer and I love the feature that automatically switches once the game is launched, BUT every time I launch said games the profile switches to the game profile and then immediately switches back to the main profile and will not switch back until I manually change it. Idk if this is because I have 2 monitors or multiple things happening while playing, but eventually I will have a lot of profiles and I'd rather not have to cycle through all of them just to get to the game I'm playing. Does anyone have the same problem? or does anyone know why and how to fix this? Thanks! :D: