• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hi, I bought the Corsair SP120 RGB PRO kit that comes with 3 RGB fans and one lightning node core. I have an MSI X-570 Motherboard with 2 RGB 4 pin 12v and 2 A-RGB 3 pin 5v. The lightning node core connects to the motherboard using a 2.0 USB connector. Then, it works fine with iCUE software, however, it is not recognized by Mystic Light as I'm not using either RGB or ARGB motherboard headers. Is there a way to connect the fans RGB lights to the motherboard's A-RGB or RGB headers so I can sync using Mystic Light?
  2. Hey everyone, I'm knew to this forums and to RGB modding in general. I have a question. I started looking for RGB Stripes and found the Corsair RGB LED Lighting Pro Expansion Kit product. So I started researching.... My Board is a MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC and it features some corsair headers (See attachment). I was wondering if I need the Fan Hub or any Corsair lighting controller for it to work. Am I able to controll my RGB Stripes out of MSIs Dragon Center without a corsair lighting controller? I searched a little more in the manual of the mainboard, but I could only find instructions regarding to RGB fans... Cheers, thunfischbaum
  3. Greetings to all members of the forum, I intend to make a visual upgrade on my PC and the https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Fans/Magnetic-Levitation-Fans/ml-pro-rgb-config/p/CO-9050076-WW caught my attention. As described in the specification, it also comes with the lightning node pro in order to connect the rgb part of each fan. I happen to own an MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WIFI motherboard, which has JRGB1, JRGB2, JRAINBOW1, JRAINBOW2 headers, but from what I see in my searches, most people suggest connecting it to JCORSAIR1 which unfortunately I do not have on my own motherboard. 1. Is it possible to connect the lightning node pro to one of the aforementioned headers (and which one would be the most appropriate) ? Or am I "doomed" to not being able to enjoy these RGB fans with my current set? 2. Also, if the lightning node pro is not able to connect, can the fans be directly connected to the jrainbow/jrgb headers instead? It goes without saying that I afford enough system_fan slots. I would appreciate your input on this matter. The questions above may sound a bit too basic for most of the members, but please bear with me, since I am a newb on this matter and I am very challenged to find solid evidence that would lead me to safely buy and fully utilize this product. Apologies also in advance for any duplication that I may not have detected. Thank you