Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'lightning node pro'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 13 results

1. Just a few questions I have to ask would appreciate someone who has knowledge on this topic I have a commander core that came with my H150i Cappllix cooler. I’m using a Corsair 5000X case. I have 3 SP fans on the front panel 1 in the rear. And the ML’s default on the cooler. I have a ATX 24pin Lian li strimmer+. I want to somehow connect the strimmer to work with icue right now iM happy with how everything is set up and I know you need an adaptor to go from the Lian li controller to a led port from my research correct me if I’m wrong. Just want to know is there any way or an adaptor I can put into the commander core to link the Lian li strimmer+. If I can’t what would you recommended to do? And also is it possible to connect the lightning node pro and the commander core together? Cheers Dan
  2. Hallo, ich habe mir letztes Jahr im August über Amazon ein Dreierset LL120 mit Lighting Node bestellt und noch zusätzlich zwei einzelne Lüfter. Nun ist es so, dass bei einem Lüfter die LED nicht mehr richtig funktioniert (flackert oder zeigt falsche Farben an oder geht garnicht. Eins von den Möglichkeiten). Im Anschluss "spinnen" dann auch die Folgelüfter. Nun habe ich den Lüfter vom Lightning Node getrennt und alle anderen Lüfter funktionieren jetzt wieder wie die sollen. Zumindest für ein paar Tage. Nun ist es manchmal so, dass nach einem Systemstart nur ein Lüfter von vier beleuchtet ist und die übrigen Lüfter folgen erst nach ca 3 Minuten (nach Systemstart mit davor ausgeschalteten Netzteil). Möglicherweise Lighning Node defekt? Die ICUE Software habe ich mehrfach installiert und deinstalliert und auch verschiedene Versionen probiert. Hat bitte jemand eine Idee oder Ehrfahrung? Nach allem was ich bisher gelesen habe scheint ein Lüfter auf jeden Fall defekt zu sein. Das heißt die LED vom Lüfter. Wollte nun ein Supportticket erstellen. Kann das sein, dass es nur über die Supportseite der USA geht? Viele Grüße
  3. Hallo zusammen, ich wäre euch sehr dankbar wenn ich mir weiter helfen könntet :sigh!: Mein Setup was ich anschließen will besteht aus: Commader Pro + H100 RGB Platinum + Lighting Node PRO + 1 Lüfter LL120 RGB Im Anhang ist das Foto um es besser zu erkennen. Wie ich es zurzeit angeschlossen haben: Türkis = LED Kabel von den drei Lüftern an den RGB HUB Lila = Der Strom für die Lüfter an den Commander Pro Grün = Die LED Streifen(4Stück) Grün2 =Den RGB Hub mit dem Commander auf LED Steckplatz Blau = Den USB vom H100 Cpu Kühler an den Commander Pro Rot = Habe ich glaube ich doppelt gemacht ist der USB von H100 :D: Wenn ich es wie beschreiben anschließe erscheint die H100 nicht unter den USB Geräten und ein Lüfter leuchtet nur halb. Und ein LED streifen spielt ganz verrückt. Ich habe gefühlt alles schon ausprobiert und komme zu keinem Richtigen Ergebnis. Danke für die Hilfe im voraus:biggrin:
  4. Hi, I just installed a Lightning node pro with 3 fans. 2x LL140 and 1x LL120. The lightning node pro is not detected by my ICUE software, my ram and headset are. I have used usbDeView to find out if the usb ports on my mobo arent connected but that aint it. Usbdeview confirms that de lightning node pro is connected to my mobo. i also disabled fast boot in windows. Besides that, what more can i do? Does someone got a clue why de LNP isnt detected by ICUE? Thanks, Thijmen_l
  5. I can see it in the iCUE software, it recognizes it, but it does nothing. I've the H115i PRO working properly. I guess it's not a conf problem. I've connected to an USB slot in the motherboard and I've connected to a SATA too. I've selected 2 LED strips on both channels. Any clue?
  6. Mahlzeit, ich hatte mir jetzt den Lightning Node Pro mit den 4 Streifen geholt. Habe soweit alles angeschlossen, USB und Sata passt soweit. Wenn ich die Streifen einzeln anstecke, dann Leuchten alle, egal ob am Port 1 oder 2. Sobald ich allerdings an einem Streifen den nächsten verbinde, leuchtet weiterhin nur der erste. Tausche ich durch, leuchten auch nur die ersten. Was mache ich falsch?
  7. Here are my parts that I am trying to all connect to my commander pro 3 QL 120RGB Fans 5 LL 120RGB Fans 1 XD5 Pump 2 RGB hubs 1Commander Pro Each set of fans would go to RGB Hub and I have YSplitters for the fans but I cant plug the pump into the commander pro along with the other 2 rgb hubs. Do I need to get a lighting node pro to plug both hubs into and then plug that into the commander pro? That would free up a port for the xd5 pump.
  8. Hey all, first time posting here, just joined the pc family last night and finished my build. Everything works perfectly except the ls100 strips (I was going to use 1 or 2 250MM strips) I bought for the inside of my case. I wanted some type of rgb lighting that was linked w my ICUE environment as I already had the RAM and keyboard from Corsair. I really liked the diffused glow from the LS100 strips and was able to throw it on the top and bottom of my case hidden pretty well. Anyways, I also had a spare Lightning Node Pro around as well to help me w this. So I daisy chained the two strips and then used the y splitter type plug to plug into the Lighting Node in LED channel 1. Connected SATA to the power supply and finally connected the USB to the usb header 2.0 on motherboard. When I boot up, it doesn't turn on. Did I do something wrong or am I missing something here? Would appreciate any help here! Building the pc wasn't too bad but the rgb world is still confusing me... Also is this even possible or did I mess up buying these
  9. Hello, my problem is that my three LL-fans doesn't shine. I have a 680x were these were already instaled with a lighting node pro. Icue knows the node pro but not the fans... Thanks
  10. I built my PC weeks ago and installed Corsair LL120 RGB fans later on for a better airflow. It works completly fine before I installed the iCUE software and then choosed the wrong "Lightning Channel 1" for the fans, I think i choosed HD RGB Series fans and then switched to LL and now I think it has corrupted my LL120 Fans(3 of them). I tried uninstalling software and everything but it doesn't revert the damage. I really need help because of my stupidity. It seems like the lighting effect is different and not as bright as it was before I messed it up.
  11. Hello all, I am currently thinking of getting a Corsair LL 120mm fan to replace the outer fan which comes with my CPU cooler. I was wondering how I should connect it so I can change the RGB on said fan. If I understand things correctly I will need to plug the power cable of the LL fan into my CPU_OPT fan header and plug the RGB cable of the LL fan into the Lightning Node Pro? Is there anything I am missing or am I completely incorrect? This is my first time with anything RGB so I'm quite a noob at this. Thanks!
  12. Hi! Total noob here building my first pc. Decided to do an RGB build. I bought the commander pro, 2 packages of three LL 120 mm fans (that come with the lighting node pro), one LL 140 mm fan and CORSAIR iCUE Lighting Node PRO RGB Lighting Controller that comes with the led strips. I must admit i have not found good documentation of how to connect any of it yet. I have researched a bit and i have not found good documentation on how to connect it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. tldr: How to connect together: 6 x 120mm fans 1 x 140 mm fan corsair led strips commander pro
  13. win 10 64 i7 7700k msi z270 gaming m5. on lastest update and when i force updated my commander pro my lightning node pro decided to vanish from this earth... changing plugs dindt work... [ame= ] [/ame] this method dindt either... fans are just cycling rainbows but not like the software would... also, after i tried replug the intern USB cables some funky stuff happened. :laughing: Im not running dual PSU's but software seems to think I do now. Help :(