Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'corsair void pro usb'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. sorry if this is a bad post 1st post... I have had a pair of corsair void pros for a while and when ever I am playing a game I have noticed occasionally that my audio will become unaligned and it completely ruins games for me. For example I play escape from tarkov and occasionally mid raid my will become flipped but on a complete 180 my forwards and backwards audio is still fine but my hearing on my right and left will be flipped. This also happens in league of legends. I do not know how to fix this I have updated my drivers on corsair and nvidia. The only fix I know to this is to restart my computer and it can still happen after the restart. I want to play my games where audio is crucial and not have to worry about not having accurate audio. Please Help.
  2. Hello, I started to notice an audible coil whine ish sound. It sounds like it is coming from the left speaker but if I just put my headset on on my right ear it also i audible. The sound goes away when the headset in unplugged so I'm sure that it is indeed my headset. I have tried reinstalling the driver and another USB port. Any ideas on a fix?
  3. I had this Corsair Void USB 7.1 for about 3 months, and surround worked fine. My sister played Minecraft yesterday, and she said she did nothing to the iCUE. I came back today, turned on my PC and when i went on iCUE and tried to turn on surround (that i never turn off) and i see no diference at all, it sounds the same as Stereo. I tried changing USB ports, i already intalled yesterday iCue update today, and still not working, restarted and nothing... Please help! I really need a awnser, so that i know if i have to exchange it.
  4. Hello, everyone! First post here, I need help with something annoying that keeps happening to me. I own a Corsair Void Pro headset (not wireless) and since about 3 days ago, my headset has run into a big problem. After around 3 minutes of using the headset, the beep is played and my entire headset shuts off for around 4-6 seconds, and then another 3 minutes pass and same thing happen again and again. Really annoying, especially when playing CS:GO, since when it happens, all sound is turned off and you need to change the audio settings to get the audio back. I see this is a lot of problem for many people here, but the thing is that most of you own the wireless headset, while I own the one with a wire. It may happen because the end of my wire is a bit bent, but the wire is not loose or anything. I have reinstalled the iCUE software like i saw one suggested here on the forums, and at first it seemed to work, but then the issue returned after a while. I've had this headset for 2 years and it's a mystery why it would happen so suddenly. :confused: Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  5. Hello, new user here. To be honest, only created this profile to see if anyone could help me. Bought a Corsair Void Pro headset recently. Works pretty well, but recently I went to use an audio / screen recorder program to record some stuff. In the program, it detects the corsair headset as the audio output device. Great. I tried recording a video, and there's video but no sound. I tried a bunch of options, got frustrated, and tried plugging in old-fashioned earbud-style headphones instead. SONY MDR-AS210 to be exact. Now here's the issue. My system won't even acknowledge any other headphones anymore. In audio devices I just get "headphones - not plugged in" no matter how many times I restart my computer. I tried disabling everything, I tried unplugging the corsair dongle for the headset, but nothing works. Of course, the corsair void works immediately when I plug it back in.... This never happened before I got the corsair headset. Is there some setting in iCUE i have to turn on to let my computer actually use other audio devices? This is insane, i just want to record some audio....