Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'no device detected'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hi, I'm trying to see my H80i v2 cooler in iCUE, but it's not showing. It was working once, and after that I just cannot seem to make it work again. I didn't do any change to the configurations. It just stopped working. Things I already tried: Uninstalling and Re-installing iCUE. Removing Registry Keys Disabling and Enabling device in Device Management I can see the device in Corsair Link (4.9.7.35), but it says "controlled by iCUE". Thanks in advance!
  2. im on my last straw and nothing frustrates me more than tech issues. I bought the k55 today and I am on a early 2015 Mac book air on Big Sur. Icue keeps saying no device detected. I've tried turning off bios, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, I've changed USB ports, unplugged all usbs besides the keyboard, restarted my computer, made a second profile in icue, NOTHING WORKS. please please please find the kindest to help me out, no one has answers me across several platforms. I wouuld REALLY appreciate it....
  3. Hi there, I'm struggling hard to get iCUE to recognize my HX 850i PSU and LL120 RGB fans. I've read through quite a few forum posts and troubleshooting videos and nothing seems to rectify my issue. Controllers / links are all plugged in correctly and everything seems to be powered adequately. Problem Description: About 6 months ago I installed a new PSU (HX 850i) and struggled then to get iCUE to recognize the device. After playing with Link, uninstalling, installing, installing iCUE, etc. I did finally get it to work, although I can't remember the specific fix. Shortly afterwards, iCUE stopped working again and I've just been living with it since. I now have three new LL120 RGB fans that are spinning and lighting up, but still no devices recognized in iCUE. I suspect it is a software issue with the USB header and detecting the devices, but am not sure how to trouble shoot further. Known Values: Disabled Fast Boot Legacy USB does not appear in BIOS XHCI handoff does not appear in BIOS Windows is latest version iCUE is latest version, has been reinstalled, and power cycled the computer No other RGB software installed (besides Razer mouse / keyboard) System specs in profile, but let me know if you need additional info Thank you! 2020-10-03T06-34-44.log
  4. When i plug in my keyboard (stafe RGB) on my mac its says on Icue "no device detected" I tried to reset my keyboard but it dont worked. I cheked the firmware and that wasent the problem. I reinstaled it and downloaded the last version but nothing worked. So can someone help me? ( sorry if this is bad English but i am from the Netherlands so sorry )