• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 17 results

1. Hi Corsair team, I buy a corsair mice last week and I wrongly updated the last firmware :( Now I have issues with the double click. My question is: Which version of iCUE I need to install to downgrade the version of the firmware of the mice KATAR PRO and have the default one? Is there a factory reset? P/N: CH-930C011 S/N: 307321018900
  2. I have had my Harpoon wireless for a few years now and got it as a gift. The other day, the receiver was just not recognised anymore by my PC. I tried another computer to see but the same issue occured, the reciever just stoped being recognised. Is this a common problem or not? I contacted support but they were useless and just said nothing can be done. Is there any other recivers i can buy or is it just another bit of E-waste?
  3. Hi, everyone. I am asking if it is possible to replace battery for HARPOON RGB WIRELESS? What kind of battery it use? How long is actually the lifespan of the battery? Really curious here.
  4. Hello guys, as you can see my problem about this weird mice named sabre pro, I just want to update the software and my mice is not responding anymore. This is so annoying. I need the firmware of the sabre pro champion series mouse but. You guys didn't answer to my help ticket.
  5. I'm on my third one of these mouses, I love it overall and can not find another mouse like it but the same thing keeps happening. The scroll wheel keeps breaking. I have used a total of 3 and i'm only at 1 year 8 months from date of first purchase, haven't you guys found a fix? This is ridiculous, I now will be on my fourth....
  6. Mouse no longer displays colors correctly,not even after hard reset.What can i do else?? Thanks everyone...
  7. Moin Leute, meine Corsair IronClaw macht seit neustem Probleme, um genau zu sein, seit dem neusten Icue Update. Das Problem: Wenn ich in einem Vollbild Spiel drin bin und dann raustabbe, steht bei Icue das Symbol als ob die Maus ausgeschaltet ist. Also das Power Symbol unten rechts unter der Maus. Die Maus an sich funktioniert dabei so halbwegs, rechts und linksklick und bewegen funktioniert, jedoch keine Makros. Wenn ich die Maus dann für ca. 3-5 Minuten ausschalte funktioniert alles wieder, oder wenn ich die Maus für die selbe Zeit am Kabel angeschlossen lasse. Heute Abend hat sich dann noch ein neuer Fehler gezeigt, und zwar, dass ich mit den Profilwechsel Tasten immer ein Profil übersprungen habe, also in zweier Schritten durch die Profile ging. Ist die Maus komplett hinüber ? Habe sie über Amazon gekauft und die OVP ist leider auch nicht mehr vorhanden. Danke für jegliche Hilfe, Gruß Florian
  8. Hi guys, Really love the sabre RGB mouse, had it since 2017, but the middle mouse click is failing, sometimes it works if I press it hard enough, usually does not. I have reconfigured the Button 8 to do the middle mouse click function for me and that works fine but I wondered if there was a way to fix it? I have already tried software fixes, (soft reset, icue close, icue update etc.) I have already opened the mouse up, cleaned out debris and there is no "obvious" issues, it still makes the tactile "click" noise, if I press directly on the button (instead of the bar) and it also occasionally works. It looks easy enough to remove the button (desolder) and potentially install a new button there, but does anyone know where you can get that button? (part code?) I'm in Sweden right now but shipping from the UK is easy too https://i.imgur.com/qRorU2E.png https://i.imgur.com/12CbD0t.png
  9. The mouse goes into sleep mode after a certain period of time. Macro keys don’t work. When I get to mouse’s interface sw, the mouse appears to be turned off but it works like a charm. When the mouse is connected to wireless dongle and try to charge it, the cursor disappears and doesn’t move. Also scroll button is not working properly.
  10. I got my mice today. It's so good. But I can't update firmware on iCUE. Can you help me guys?
  11. Hi there, that's very nice, that you added hardware actions, but it contains keyboard actions and delays only (macros). That's useless as I need to confirm some keyboard actions via mouse clicks. So, nice efforts in right direction, as iCue is not reliable and stable, but on half of its way. Any chance it will work as "normal" actions soon? Thank you for answer. Or do I miss something? vyndalin
  12. so some people might know that there is a feature for glorious mice where you can lower the debounce time. I want to suggest to add a feature to lower the debounce time for corsair mice, because some people, including me, might need low debounce time, especially for double-clicking on purpose. I dunno if this is gonna get accepted or not, but I hope it gets added, thanks. Edit: Also if you're wondering what this is for, this is for Minecraft pvp, which requires high cps for different things, for some clicking methods, being able to double-click makes that possible.
  13. Hello, the rgb isn't working in my Harpoon when I use wallpaper engine but with the ICUE it works perfectly, I found this problem in these thread. https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194026&highlight=harpoon+wallpaper+engine Also, I posted these in the reddit of wallpaper engine and they say is corsair problem https://www.reddit.com/r/wallpaperengine/comments/im1i6x/problom_with_harpoon_rgb_mice/ any solution?
  14. I have had a Scimitar for years and it has even undergone an ant infestation and survived. In short Corsair has quality products and I love their stuff. With the release of the new Scimitar Elite I'm just hoping they will soon release a white version especially since they don't have a wide selection of white mice. I have a white corsair case, AIO, headset, and keyboard, and RAM but no mouse to match. Just really hoping this changes soon.
  15. Since half a year my mice is stuttering. When playing CS:GO and moving fast my cursor(crosshair) wont move for like 1/half a second. To me its a software problem because a other mice does its work perfectly. Is there a solution for this problem?
  16. i just bough my corsair harpoon wireless for like 2 month ago when this mice release, there is no problem with my mice till 2 days ago, my mice accidentally not detected on my laptop even via wire, bluetooth and 2.4 dongle, my mice still on when i connect a cables, still on when i switch to dongle or bluetooth mode but not detected, i try on another pc/ laptop but nothing happen, i assume my mice firmware was stuck, i wanna hard reset this mice but i didn't know ho to do it, does anyone got this problem ? please help me to solve it.:biggrin: PS: i let my mice on for 2 days till battery runs out hoping mice reset itself when its empty lol
  17. Ticket #2000851033 I request for RMA of M65 PRO RGB, It was approved. It was the OMRON switches, left click is double clicking by itself. Sent the mice and follow the return instruction. According to your customer representative, the item was received already on October 01. As instructed again, I waited for 1-2 days for the process and 3-5 days for the shipping and tracking number will be provided once available. Several follow ups later, your CS said the item is already scheduled for pick up by the courier. Another follow-up, "Unfortunately, the model that you have is already of out stock. If you are fine with this will have it replaced with this model CH-9309011-AP. Please report back so we can process the request." Really? Im okay with different model replacement, but waiting and waiting. Even asking for an update will take a reply for a day or two. This worst customer support i ever encounter. WTH! What is happening with Corsair Support?