• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hello, i have the current iCue software installed and have a K100 keyboard. I love the ways and possibilities of creating own lighting schemes but i have one problem. I often use macros in games which are sometimes really short or really long and i use them to profiles which start automatically with the launched game. I need to see which macro is currently running (it has to blink and should blink in a consistent manner, for example 1 hertz), and the way i currently do it is really cumbersome. Here are two examples how my macro can work: Example 1 (Triggering the left mouse button every 2 milliseconds with the left mouse button): In order for the macro key to blink at a rate of 1Hz, I need to adjust the macro so that the left mouse button is pressed and released 500 times each, alternately. I can set the lighting to 1 second, and during the first half, I'll let it shine white, and during the other half, I'll turn off the lighting. If I don't adjust the macro to press and release 500 times (but only press and release once, as I actually want), then the button will only light up permanently white because the lighting duration is longer than the macro duration. Example 2 (Macro lasting for 25 seconds): In this case, I need to set the lighting duration to 25 seconds and then create as many subdivisions as needed to match the lighting duration to 1Hz and align with the beginning of the lighting macro. Then I have to manually add the correct lighting to the macro. And if I now want to change the rate at which the button blinks, I have to change and adjust all of this again manually. It would be nice if the lighting effect duration were, so to speak, decoupled from the macro duration, and the button simply starts blinking at a consistent, self-definable pace and color when pressed, and when the macro is finished or terminated, the button immediately stops blinking. The blinking should show the current state of the macro key - macro running = blinking; no macro running = no blinking. I hope this can be added in a future update 🙂
  2. Hi there! I purchased a Voyager laptop in December and I love it, but when I close the lid, the screen blinks repeatedly off and on. When I leave the lid open, the screen stays on, even when I have my settings set to monitor only. (Please do not suggest going into display settings as I have done this a million times) I've even gone into device manager and completely deactivated the screen and it still stays on. Is this a known issue? Is there a driver or update that could patch this issue?
  3. Hey Guys, When I use sleep mode on the windows, The cabinet's Power button and Sail logo on the front side blinks but the Corsair text and logo on the side turns off instead of blinking. When I wake the system light turn on again without any issue. Any idea why it's not blinking like the front side logo and powerbutton. Thanks
  4. Hallo, ich habe insgesamt 8 LL Lüfter eingebaut. Und manchmal blinken die ganze Zeit. Wo ich noch alte icue Version hatte gab es sowas nicht. Die Lüfter sind vielleicht 1 Jahr alt. Video im Anhang.
  5. Hi, I've got a Corsair Vengeance M65 for several years now, and just a few days ago, it stops working properly. It's blinking and only the mouse wheel, left and right buttons works. Also the DPI it's set in minimum without oportunity to change it. Also the iCue don't recognizes it like a M65, it only appears in windows like a generic mouse. It still works, but the slow DPI it's horrible. I've been searching and I think that I need to do a hard reset. So I wanted to know more information about it. Thanks!