• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. After installing iCUE v5 on Windows 11 the following things were noticed: Additional spacing added between Desktop icons. Had to change registry setting for icon spacing to fix this. Desktop background was changed to a solid black color. After changing the background color it goes back to black after signing off Windows account. Right clicking on Desktop to bring up context menu causes it to disappear almost immediately. Timing of the context menu disappearing seem to be random but consistent. No fix or workaround found for this. All these issues went away after uninstalling iCUE v5.
  2. Hello, im on version 4.28.177 and iCUE has been acting up lately. iCUE keeps on becoming pixelated for a second and then going back to normal, which resets the mouse dpi and turns it off and on which takes around 3 seconds. This is annoying for gaming and would like help on this issue. I do not have screenshots as this restart happens randomly from a few minutes up to an hour.
  3. I have iCUE 3.38.61 installed and can't update because my mouse (Sabre RGB) is not supported in iCUE 4. Last month I got a Corsair HS60 Pro headset and since then, I've discovered what seems to be a bug, regarding the way iCUE automatically switches between profiles. When launching a game, iCUE successfully switches to the profile I have set for that game. However sometimes (I'd say 4 out of 10) iCUE causes audiodg.exe to crash. How I found out? One day I was playing GTA 5 and at some point minimized the game to check Discord and after switching back to GTA, all in-game sounds where muted. All other sounds worked fine except GTA. I fixed it by restarting the game. After looking at event viewer data I found out audiodg.exe had crashed. After reproducing the issue a few times, I came to the conclusion that there's a small chance for it to occur whenever iCUE is auto-switching from one profile to another. Also, without checking the event viewer it's kinda hard to tell if audiodg.exe has crashed or not, since most sounds and programms are not affected, with the exception of GTA 5 and Discord (if on a call/voice channel I have to leave and join again). Also there are two variants of this problem. In the first one the exception code in event viewer is 0xc0000005 and the faulting module path is C:\Windows\system32\9EarsSurroundSound.dll and in the second one, the exception code is 0xc0000374 and the faulting module path is C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll. I hope this information can help fix this problem in a future update for legacy software/devices.
  4. simple to replicate create profile, create a ripple effect and set to play from key. Create a macro apply ripple effect via advanced and apply to a Key. Press key and see both press from key and whatever the default setting for ripple is. Also behavior of the default is different than expected during this bug as its a solid ripple for as long as you hold they keypress. Edit: using K100 keyboard that I recently bought
  5. I have been using my Corsair Scimitar Pro to change the volume by mapping the number keys on the mouse to the media keys volume up and down. Previously I was able to hold the button down to smoothly change the volume. Since the update a press only changes the volume by one step, no matter how long I hold the button, leading to me having to rapidly press the button for any meaningful volume change. Is there a way to fix this?
  6. iCUE makes my CPU think their is a heavy load on the CPU and causes it to boost higher than necessary. This results in high idle voltages, increased power draw, and increased heat output. If I close iCUE the CPU idles as expected at 2.2 ghz, 0.8v, etc, but if I enter iCUE then I boost to 4.3 ghz, 1.45v, etc. I can work around this by enabling Windows Power Saver Power Plan, but this doesn't really solve the issue and I need to switch power plans when I am gaming, updating, etc. I have tried multiple power plans, Windows Balanced, Ryzen Balanced, Custom, etc. and this does not fix the issue. I am at a loss as to why this is happening and this issue was not around in July of 2019 as far as I can remember. I have the latest version of everything, Windows, BIOS, Drivers, iCUE, etc. If anyone else is experiencing this issue or knows of a fix please let me know. i assume this might be a bug in iCUE, but I am not sure.
  7. Sorry if posting thread incorrect place. I use Corsair Void Headset on Windows10 home PC (not a notebook), and quite often when I plug/unplug USB, or Windows updates come, the volume of microphone in iCUE settings is droped to 0. That's not something serious but that makes me very disappointed since when you are in fullscreen game icue software don't want to open normally and my *** is burning while other people are trying to voice chat with me when my micro is at 0 volume. Please report this issue to icue software development team. And I am sorry again if I posted this at wrong place.