• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Hello, i have a RM650 PSU and i need an extra sata power cable and a friend of mine has an AX1200i and is not using all of sata cables. I saw a lot of post and videos to not use modular cables from one PSU in another because they might not have the same pin layout. So i was wondering if AX1200i can work in my RM650.
  2. From the manual included in the RMx RM650x box: If the RM650x truly bases fan control on "various temperatures from inside the PSU and the power output level" that's superb. The manual only graphs load related fan speeds. If, as stated in the manual, the RM650x also has some temperature related triggers, what are the specifications? The reason I'm asking, is that I was seeking a relatively quiet-at-idle bottom-mounted 230V a.c. PSU. I've purchased a RMx RM650x (magnetic-bearing version) to go into a modest build (there were no RM550x's in the local market, but with the RM650x peak load will still be in the PSU's 90% efficiency zone). The build's at-the-wall-plug measured power consumption when 3D rendering with all CPU cores/threads and GPU is around 205W (the PC idles at around 70W). Rendering may go on for 10-60 minutes. According to the RM650x's manual, the fan isn't going to come on for that kind of load. In summer the ambient temperature in the room might near 30C (86F), so I was wondering if, under those circumstances, the RM650x would be OK with no fan running, or whether it might kick in the fan due to the temperature?
  3. With the new RTX 3080 having a recommended PSU of 750w I am thinking of upgrading my current RM650x to a RM850x for the overclock headroom and future proofing. Would like to know if cables are compatible? I am unsure if having the "v2"/2018 refresh models matters either? From reading the chart the best I can gather is that all the "RMx" are fully interchangeable between different wattage models. The only time I would need to replace them is if I was swapping between lineups(example AX > RMx) For some more info I believe the model number of my current RM650x is CP-9020091-AU and the RM850x that I would be purchasing is CP-9020180-AU Thanks for any help!
  4. Bonjour Je possède une alimentation Rm650x, elle est tombée en panne du jour au lendemain. Malheureusement elle n'est plus sous garantie. Pouvez-vous me communiquer le schéma électrique afin de pouvoir la dépanner svp ? En ma démontant j'ai déjà pu constater que la thermistance était grillée. Je vous remercie de bien vouloir m'indiquer la référence de celle-ci pour que j'essaie de la depanner. D'avance merci
  5. My PSU's (Corsair RM650X) fan is making strange noises on startup (video). After it's spin (and stops) the noises are over and the PC is actually really silent. Temperatures on idle are also fine (I think) screenshot and the PC works quite smoothly Here my components list. PS: In the video I focus on a case fan but I realised it's the PSU that makes that noise. Any tips on how can I solve this problem? :confused:
  6. Hello, I know there have been threads about this issue but I wanted confirmation... My PSU has been waking this weird noise for a couple of days. It happens mostly after gaming, not so much at idle. I recorded it : [ame] [/ame] Can anyone please confirm what this is and what I should do about it please ? Thanks:biggrin:
  7. Hi all, on the RM650x, does the fan blow air inside the PSU or does it blow hot air out?