• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 15 results

1. I have fallen victim of false advertisement made by Corsair on their website. On 16th of January I ordered the monitor "CORSAIR XENEON 315QHD165". On Corsair's website, on the page for the monitor, it is stated that the monitor features the following color gamut coverage values: 100% SRGB - 100% Adobe RGB - 95% DCI-P3 These are very important features if someone wants to use the monitor for photography and video editing, which was my main purpose with this purchase. However when I received the box, I realized that it was nothing like that. On the box the color gamut coverage was written as: 99% SRGB - 90% DCI-P3 - and no mention of Adobe RGB, something which in the monitor market usually indicates that AdobeRGB coverage is less than 90%. I contacted Corsair's customer support right away, hoping for a quick response and resolution of the issue. While waiting for a response from them, I did some research on my own and found out that on a different website, newegg.com, the color gamut is indeed not what is advertised on the official website of corsair. On Newegg's listing, the respective color gamut coverage values are: 99% SRGB - 88% AdobeRGB - 90% DCI-P3 I wrote back to Corsair's customer support, hoping they are going to apologize and come up with some appeasement offer. Instead the response was, we are going to look into it, and since then I have had no answer from them. I did write back to them, a couple oftimes, and their reply was "we are going to contact you soon". The last response I had was on the 30th of January saying that they will have an answer for me "tomorrow the latest". On their website, this monitor is still to this day, falsely advertised as one that has 100% SRGB and AdobeRGB and 95% DCI-P3. I have already contacted government bodies that handle consumer fraud. Although I paid 450 euros, I'm still without a monitor as I refuse to open the box for something that I wouldn't have ordered if I had known that the color gamut coverage is not what I need. I will publish this on every PC hardware and gaming forum and social media there is. People need to know about this. Screenshots attached that prove my point.
  2. Hey everyone, We are super excited to announce a very first to monitors... a bendable ultrawide gaming display, the XENEON FLEX 🖥️! Featuring revolutionary bendable OLED technology engineered by LG Display, this versatile monitor is an absolute game changer, allowing you to adjust its curve from completely flat to an immersive 800R to tailor to you. Check out the specs and details below! 🤩 To learn more about the CORSAIR XENEON FLEX 45WQHD240, please click HERE. Let us know what you guys think below! We're ecstatic about the feedback for this one. 🥳
  3. I have a Flex monitor, which seems to work ok. Just have the issue with Picture by picture (PBP). When I use it, it applies scaling of the image, and doesn't allow to use half of the screen in native resolution. This is unacceptable and unusable either. And is the first monitor (that I know of) that uses PBP in that way. The question would be: how I can use PBP feature by using native resolution of the screen? That means one input for half screen with the actual amount of pixels(not scaled), and other input to another half of the screen with the real amount of pixels that it has.
  4. I have black bars that run the left, top and right side of my screen (easier to see bar on the right and top sides, but it's also on the left.) I've been checking my resolution and scaling settings but they all seem correct. I've also checked the monitor settings in iCUE and again, everything looks normal. In this screenshot, my monitor was just turned on and I got a picture before the desktop loaded. I feel like that would weed out resolution being the issue. When the desktop loads, the bars are still there. Any ideas?
  5. Hi there! I purchased a Voyager laptop in December and I love it, but when I close the lid, the screen blinks repeatedly off and on. When I leave the lid open, the screen stays on, even when I have my settings set to monitor only. (Please do not suggest going into display settings as I have done this a million times) I've even gone into device manager and completely deactivated the screen and it still stays on. Is this a known issue? Is there a driver or update that could patch this issue?
  6. Hey Everyone! We are super excited to present to you two more additions to our monitor lineup - XENEON 32QHD240 and 32UHD144! With high-resolution displays perfect for games and media, these also pack fast refresh rates and response times for the best experience. Here's a few quick highlights: XENEON 32UHD144 Built-in mounting point enables compatibility with rigging systems such as the XENEON Camera Mount Adapter and Elgato Flex Arm (sold separately). Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.1, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.1, and DisplayPort cables. Die-Cast aluminum stand with RapidRoute cable management makes sure your setup looks clean and sleek XENEON 32QHD240 Loaded with an IPS LED panel, Quantom Dot technology (100% sRGB, 100% Adobe RGB color space), and HDR600, you'll be viewing games and content as intended with more vivid, natural colors and astonishing realism. Connect using USB Type-C, 2x HDMI 2.0, or DisplayPort 1.4, and expand your connectivity with 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.1 Type-A ports and 3.5mm audio output. Includes USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort cables Integrates with CORSAIR iCUE software, allowing easy screen customization and saving of your personalized presets. Click the following for more information: XENEON 32UHD144, XENEON 32QHD240. We've put together a quick FAQ and comparison chart below: Q: Are both monitors AMD FreeSync™ Premium Certified and NVIDIA® G-SYNC Compatible? A: Yes! This helps synchronize visuals with your graphics card for smooth images, less screen tearing, and low input latency. Q: Can I buy the monitors separately from the stand? A: Yup! Our monitors are 100mm x 100mm VESA Mount compatible, so you have the flexibility to mount to a wall or arm if you choose to go without the stand. You can also remove the stand from the monitor. Q: What devices are compatible? A: These monitors are extremely versatile so you can play any games on many different platforms such as: Windows, MacOS, ChromeOS, PS5, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. Let us know your thoughts down below!
  7. It's been a while since we released the iCUE ELITE LCD Coolers, for those who have one, what do you put on your AIO LCD screens 👾 (gifs, pics, or temps)? Reminder: please be mindful of what you post on the internet 😅 If you don't use an AIO with a LCD screen, what kinds of wallpaper do you like to run as your monitor background 🖥️ (animated or idle)? Do you keep the same wallpaper on forever or like to change depending on setups/current hyperfixations 🤩? Since I use dual monitors I try to find animated wallpapers that fit on both screens. I have an extra 7 inch monitor inside my PC as well as an LCD cooler. All are animated character gifs from the anime Jujutsu Kaisen! (I really recommend this show🤞) Let us know down below!
  8. We all have our preferred aesthetics when it comes to our setups, whether it be needing everything in your PC to be a certain color/pattern/brand (I'm sure yours is CORSAIR 😉) or just having peripherals that match. Since monitors are often unmentioned, do you prefer them to match with the setup or are you okay with whatever color it comes in? What monitor size and resolution do you prefer when you game as opposed to when you work 🖥️? How about your PC? Are you just a specs person, someone that doesn't care about RGB and only focuses on getting the best BANG for your BUCK 💸 Personally, my setup and PC are all white and I care a bit (a lot) about the aesthetics (I even put vinyl on the bezels of my 2 monitors so they can match the rest of my setup). And yes, my PC is RGB decked out, BUT it is also a powerful machine that can game, work, and stream flawlessly 😎 Lets hear your opinions down below and show off your set up!
  9. The XENEON FLEX Bendable UltraWide Gaming Monitor is the world’s first bendable 21:9 OLED Gaming Monitor, developed in partnership with LG Display! But what's the benefit of a bendable ultrawide monitor? Let's find out! Curvature Crash Course Curved monitors have become increasingly popular in recent years, with some featuring a subtle curve to increase comfort while working with an ultrawide display, and others offering a more extreme curve that fills your field of view for gaming and other content. To explain how curvature is measured, imagine yourself standing in the middle of a large circle, surrounded by the same curved monitor. Your distance from one of those monitors would be the radius, and that distance is what we use to express curvature. So, in our imaginary circle of curved monitors, if the distance is 800 millimeters from the center to the edge, our circle would be made up of displays that have a curvature of 800R. If our complete circle of monitors is larger, then we’d likely be dealing with a less extreme curvature such as 1000R. So to sum it up, a smaller number such as 800 before the R means that the display has a more obvious curve while 1000R would have a slightly wider curve and a monitor with a 38000R curve would be barely noticeable. Why Make it Bend? Making the XENEON FLEX bendable means that you can pick a curvature that suits your needs. Having a curved display is great for content that lends itself well to the experience and there are some benefits to introducing a curve in terms of reducing general eye fatigue when working with an ultra-wide display, however we’d like to give users the ability to pick what’s comfortable for them! For instance, if you’re using the XENEON FLEX for work and entertainment in your home office. You could have the display set to flat or even a slight curve during the workday while working on spreadsheets, presentations, or creative applications like Photoshop or Premiere. Then, once you’ve wrapped up with work, you can wind down and set the display to a more aggressive curve and dive into your favorite racing sim or get lost in another epic RPG. And, since the XENEON FLEX’s curvature is adjustable, if you’re playing a game that requires a high degree of visual accuracy across the entire display area such as a sports title or RTS where the effect from a curved display could be distracting, you can set the display back to a less aggressive curve or even leave it at its flat setting if you prefer. As a final note, curved monitors are generally a single user experience, the effect of the curved panel is best viewed from one specific position, which can make it awkward to share the screen with anybody else in the room. So, if you have friends over and decide to hop on a local multiplayer game, you can set the XENEON FLEX back to its flat setting so that everyone can enjoy the experience! Closing Thoughts The CORSAIR XENEON FLEX bends the rules, giving you a greater degree of customization for your viewing experience than ever before in a gaming monitor. If you're curious to see more of the XENEON FLEX in action, check out this quick how-to video we've put together to demonstrate the bending process in detail! Share your thoughts and questions in the comments section below!
  10. Just received brand new Corsair i7000 and HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort are not being detected on our BenQ gaming monitor. Totally frustrated. Please advise.
  11. Moin, ich weiß nicht ob es dazu schonmal einen Thread gab wahrscheinlich schon ich bin nur zu dumm ihn zu finden. Ist es möglich Corsair-Lüfter so wie Tastatur und Maus so mit dem Monitor zu verbinden das es ähnlich wie bei Ambilight ist? Habe hierzu ein Video von Corsair Twitter gesehen finde aber nirgends diese Einstellung. Beispiel: Bin im Spiel in einer Höhle wo Feuer lodert -> RGB Wird Orange Danke im Voraus. Hier nochmal der Link zu dem Video von Twitter.
  12. I use iCUE with a Commander Pro for fan control and the iCUE dashboard to monitor those fans and all the various temperatures of my rig, but mainly the temperatures of my CPU and GPU. I'm currently running a RTX 3090 with a hybrid cooling solution and my GPU temperatures are great, but I worry about my GDDR temperatures. Can iCUE be using to monitory the GDDR temperatures of my RTX 3090?
  13. I was able to reproduce this error with two different systems. When using a FreeSync monitor with an NVidia GPU running in GSync compatibility mode, the desktop starts flickering when you open up iCUE. No other program or software causes this issue. Once you close iCue or refocus to another application, the flickering stops. Weird.
  14. Maybe someone can help me. I am looking to find a great graphics card that will support the following build. Ryzen 9 3950 (pending of course) Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi 2 x 16 Vengeance DDR4-3600 CL16 H150I Pro Cooler Corsair HX1000i PSU 2 - M.2 MP600 SSD My monitors are "3" ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27" This build is going to be for streaming/gaming. Being I am running 3 monitors that are rated up to 165hz refresh rates, I figured I would go with a good GPU. I have been looking at the MSI GeForce 2080 TI Gaming Trio, but have heard some bad reviews but also some good ones. I just want something that is good quality, and will last. The reviews I read say mainly they have failed after a few days or a few months of use. I don't know what MSI reputation is, and how good their product is, but I want something of good quality and something that is known to last, especially since I am spending such a high amount of money for the GPU. Any help would be great. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but since most of my product relates to corsair, I figured this would be a good place to start, and since I have other posts here where people have helped me greatly, I'd like to continue here.