Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'corsair ll 120'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 5 results

1. Hey guys, I just installed a commander pro with 4 LL Fans and they keep fluctuating RPM, on quiet mode they range between 1000-1500 rpm. Is this accurate? Before I just had 3 LL Fans connected to the lightning node pro without the commander pro and they never were that loud, granted you can’t control the performance without the commander pro, I just don’t like how loud they are running now... I have a MSI Z390 Gaming Pro carbon motherboard as well. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
  2. First off, thank you for reading I would love your opinion on this as i am torn! My case is a Black Meshify 2 and i am running 3 Corsair LL 120 fans as an intake on the front of the case. My Mother board is an Asus Prime Z490 I want to water cool my CPU and still have the computer look nice but for whatever reason (please tell me if there is one) corsair only has the ML120's on most of their AIO's with the exception of the H100i platinum. Though my initial thought when building this PC was to go white, the price and availability of the items quickly curbed my desire. Now, does mixing the ML fans and LL fans still look good? Would it look bad if i put the white AIO with the LL fans in my case? Is there any down side to using the LL fans to push air through the AIO? I have tried looking for pictures but cannot find any so if you have please post! Thank you all, Mike
  3. Hallöchen. Ich möchte demnächst in mein Sharkoon TG5 7 Corsair LL 120mm Lüfter bauen. Jetzt ist mir aber aufgefallen, dass die weiße Version der Lüfter mehr Umdrehungen hat, aber scheinbar nicht steuerbar ist. Sie kosten aber genauso viel wie die anderen. Übersehe ich da irgendetwas oder ist das so. Frohe Ostern
  4. I have the one corsair ll 120 fan rgb fan that I recently noticed for the past 2 weeks that doesn't sync correctly like the other 5 ones, it's behind little from the others. I have Co Pro and Fan hub, i uninstalled the iCue even I did a test to to move the #6 to #1 on fan hub and is still the same and this fan is more recently bought than the others around the beginning of August . I keep wondering if this software or hardware related :(: :sigh!: It's just aesthetic and it's a eyesore. https://imgur.com/lpjTY8P Also i hear some disconnectnig sounds when i startup WINDOWS.
  5. Hello all, I am currently thinking of getting a Corsair LL 120mm fan to replace the outer fan which comes with my CPU cooler. I was wondering how I should connect it so I can change the RGB on said fan. If I understand things correctly I will need to plug the power cable of the LL fan into my CPU_OPT fan header and plug the RGB cable of the LL fan into the Lightning Node Pro? Is there anything I am missing or am I completely incorrect? This is my first time with anything RGB so I'm quite a noob at this. Thanks!