• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. How do I get an RMA on my AX860i Power Supply. I've had a few years now but it seems to have always just powered off on it's own. I've put up with it because it would then work for a while. Recently I had enough and benched my system. (1950x threadripper) and found just leaving it in the BIOS it would power off on it's own. I ran to the store and bought a new PS and it no longer happens. I have found many cases just like mine and would like to know if anyone ever found out the cause or got this fixed? This was a very expensive PS I bought and first one I've ever had this type of thing happen to. I like Corsair products but this has left a bitter taste. Thx -N
  2. Hi, I am currently Express RMA'ing a dud AX860i which has this rebooting issue and am being shipped a new replacement. So far my experience with Corsair support has been positive. My only concern is has this issue of randomly cutting power and restarting been fixed in the AX860i? I really don't want to go through the whole process again in 6 months.. Thanks
  3. I got a brand new AX860i and had not used or tested the usb info feature at the time because I was missing headers. I have tested it now and the temperature readings are just impossible. Fixed at -198.5°C/-325.3°F. Tried changing internal usb connection and installing both icue and corsair link. No success. I have efficiency readings and control of the fan. Only temperature seem not to work. Ideas anyone?
  4. Hi! I've recently been having a few infrequent and intermittent PC freezes whilst gaming, so I've been running HWInfo to see if anything stands out. Clutching at straws, I've noticed that the 5v rail is dropping to 4.52v and the 3.3v rail is dropping to 3.056v. I know that software monitoring of PSU voltages is unreliable at best, so I decided to try using my USB Link Dongle as I've read that that gives more accurate voltages. I haven't been using it because I could never get it to work...but it still doesn't work properly. If I look in device manager the Corsair USBXp Driver is under hidden devices and showing as disconnected (Code 45). If I disconnect the USB header and plug it back in again, I hear the connect sound and then an immediate disconnect sound. The light on the dongle flashes green for less than a second. The PSU doesn't show in iCUE. I did manage to get the PSU to show in iCUE once by uninstalling the USBXp driver and restarting the PC. The device in device manager was still showing as disconnected but it did appear in iCUE. However, once I restarted the PC again, it disappeared and I can't get it back again by following the same process. I've tried using both USB ports on my Commander Pro...I haven't yet tried plugging it directly into the motherboard, however, as that would require some rewiring. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be much appreciated!