• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. I used my VOID Pro Headset once where it worked as expected - plug and play via the USB dongle. Mic worked fine, sound was great. Since that first use in early November, I have had nothing but problems with hearing things over the headset. The mic works fine, but I can barely hear any system test sounds or voice prompts even with all volume settings in Windows 10 maxed out. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the headset several times, and it seems like about once in every seven or eight attempts, I get moderately better sound. I can hear conversations with the volumes maxed, and the headset is useable. But it's still not loud. After use and unplugging it, the low volume persists when I go to plug it back in to use it next. So far I have tried: Uninstalling and reinstalling iCUE Connecting the USB dongle to three different USB ports (1 front panel, 2 rear panel) Updating the Realtek HDAudio driver Uninstalling and completely deleting the Realtek HDAudio drivers, using default MS drivers instead Uninstalling iCUE 3.9.93 and installing an older version 3.6.109 The next step I was thinking of trying was simply connecting the headset to my PC via the 3.5 mm jack with a jack splitter to use the speaker and mic connections (although I'm not sure which input to use with external speakers already connected to my PC). But I honestly have no idea whether I should expect a difference with a 3.5 mm connection vs the USB dongle connection. I'm at a loss as to what to try next. So I come to you humble and on my knees, begging for new suggestions or troubleshooting to fix this. I love the headset and the mic is much better than past (cheaper) headsets I've used. Is it possible I simply got a dud headset? It seems very unlikely to me, but honestly I'm not quite sure what else to try short of attempting a return/replace through the retailer. Any troubleshooting tips or suggestions are tremendously appreciated.
  2. So today my Virtuoso headset started acting weird. My wireless mode volume is way too low out of the blue (compared to its counterpart: USB Mode) Note that I dont use the headset in its USB mode ever... but when I plug the usb cable in and switch to USB mode, it sounds exactly like my Wireless mode used to yesterday; I switch back to wireless mode, and the sound gets extremely lower with the same settings. Maybe anyone else is currently experiencing this issue?