Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'driver issues'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. i've reinstalled windows as i got a new motherboard and cpu. this is narrowed down to my drivers that are for it, as if i disconnect the internet to my pc and use my headset there are no issues (this was when i reinstalled windows for the 3rd time trying to fix the issue), and as well, i decided to use a generic driver in device manager to see what it does (using 'software device' instead of 'audio endpoint' in the selection menu, see here: https://ibb.co/Z1fDz2L). before changing to this, after a random amount of time (a few seconds to an hour or two) audio would stop working, the headset would turn on fine and be detected in icue, however opening the little audio window and testing it by clicking on the audio knob would cause it to freeze instead of it playing any audio, as well some websites like youtube will freeze. this only stopped if i restarted windows, which would start again after said random amount of time. and after changing it my pc runs very slowly, and audio runs fine with it stuttering very bad every 30 seconds to a minute. i've found this corsair help guide and it did not work despite following every direction: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033489511-Fix-Corsair-headset-sound-issues-after-the-Windows-10-build-1903-update-or-an-iCUE-software-update as well, running with or without corsair icue doesn't have a difference in the matter of things as i still have issues with it. i've also tried to just reinstall the drivers and icue to no difference. im at a point where searching for my issue returns nothing and i have to buy a different headset, however i paid a pretty penny for this and don't want it to go to waste so early. if this is a firmware issue with the headset, i wont be able to fix it as the cable that came to charge and update it is damaged and won't function, i have other cords just like it (albeit not corsair brand) and they do not function when using them for updating the headset as icue is stuck at 0% and demands a corsair charging cable. also as well i've tried using front panel/back panel usb with no difference edit: it seems that the drivers have gone back to the previous state with the 'audio endpoint', however instead of it stopping randomly it will now restart. this happened once so far and currently writing this after it happened
  2. So icue in its infinite glory REFUSES to recognize my h150i. I've tried multiple cables, uninstalled and reinstalled icue including older stable versions. I've tried multiple usb ports and even RMA'd the cooler itself twice via corsair's recommendation and nothing is working. I'm running windows 10 pro. So I believe it's a driver issue. Windows wont recognize the device. I get the error: unknown USB device. (Device descriptor failed). But I cant find anywhere to download the right driver. And icue wont do anything to help. So any suggestions at this time would be GREATLY appreciated. The cooler is running. The fans too. The rgb is just going through the default rainbow cycle and I have 0 control over it.