Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'vengeance pro rgb'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• CORSAIR COMMS DEPARTMENT
    • Community Rules & Announcements
    • Live Event Announcements
    • New Product Releases
  • COMMUNITY DISCUSSIONS
    • Non-CORSAIR Tech, Benchmarks, and Overclocking
    • Games & Gaming
    • Battlestation and Build Showcase
  • TECHNICAL SUPPORT & CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • iCUE Software Troubleshooting
    • Build Hardware Troubleshooting
    • Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. My build is in both my forum profile and also here on pcpartpicker ( https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Gadolinium/saved/6fkVwP ) Looked around on some other forum posts on this issue, and even one person just gave up from the looks of it. I've got ab4x8G kit of Vengeance Pro RGB, and the 4 channels/sticks are out sync with eachother. Just looking at all 4 sticks set to marquee, I can watch the effect start off in-sync, but then over time, they will be all out of order with eachother. EDIT: Minor spelling issues. Want to add that the out-of-sync issue happens on ALL effects. iCue's preview always looks okay, but the effects will slowly go out of sync between the RAM sticks themselves. Even setting it to software-controlled has problems.
  2. Hello everyone! I'm in the process of buying parts for my first custom PC build. I'm using it primarily for gaming so I purchased the Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x16GB @3200MHz on Amazon. This is where things get tricky, they sent me two boxes, so instead of having 2x16, I now have 2 2X16. Can I install them both in my MOBO and be alright? I heard that RAM doesn't always play nice if it's not the same set? Thanks for the help and let me know if I missed anything in the explanation that would be helpful
  3. Hey, ich habe seit etwas längerem schon das Problem, dass mein RAM flackert. Dabei verschwindet in einem kleinen Teil des Riegels entweder komplett die Farbe oder es taucht eine andere auf. Vollständiger Softwarekontrolle ist aktiviert. Im Anhang ist noch ein Video davon, ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M_kAjZBnNLxnvN1CHbOlsNxHHcZoHjZe/view?usp=sharing MfG, Leon
  4. Absolutely brand new build. Corsair galore in this rig! Loving it! 2 questions: 1. I have 4 x 8gb Vengeance RGP Pro DDR4 3200 memory in there. They are all showing up, in the BIOS (ASUS x570 Prime-Pro mobo) as 2199 vs 3200. Why is that? I'm concurrently checking on ASUS' page too. Thought I'd check here too. 2. iCUE is showing the memory "out of order" it appears. In the software: If I click the 1st one, the third one lights up. If I click 2nd one, the first one lights up. If I click the 3rd one, the fourth one lights up. If I click the 4th one, the second one lights up. I can post a screenshot if my explanation is confusing. Is there a way to fix this without rearranging the memory? I'm honestly not sure if that will even fix it. Thanks all!!
  5. Bonjour, bonsoir Suite au montage de mes 4 barrettes ram de chez corsair vengeance rgb pro, j'ai voulu personnalisé ces dernières sur le logiciel iCUE mais j'ai rencontré un petit problèmes :sigh!:. En effet, les barrettes ne sont pas reconnues dans le bonne ordre (voir pièce jointe) cela n'est pas très dérangeant quand les couleurs sont fixes mais avec ondulation arc en ciel et j'en passe c'est vraiment horrible. C'est pour cela que je suis ici, alors si quelqu'un trouverai une solution à mon problème je lui serait bien reconnaissant;): Merci d'avance !
  6. Hello, I intend to change my box for the 465x rgb, but I am not sure that my AIO h100i and my ram corsair vengeance pro rgb fit on top, does anyone have any idea if I could mount such a configuration ?, Any suggestion of a box that fits this configuration?, I come from the 780t and I would like a box a little smaller, thanks.
  7. Here's my problem: Every time I boot my PC the Vengeance Pro lighting will stay at default rainbow cycling effect, whereas the K70 will automatically load my lighting profile when iCue has loaded. Upon going into iCue I'm presented with a red exclamation mark in a triangle ❗ warning next to the Vengeance Pro image and can't select the RAM at all until I either close the program from the taskbar and restart it, or force update the firmware from the 'settings' menu in iCue, both of which aren't ideal as I expect this to work without having to mess around with it every time I boot. The other strange thing is that in CPU-Z, HWIFNO, and my motherboard BIOS SPD info section, DIMM 4 shows up as 'unknown' whereas the other three DIMMs all show up with the product number and 'Corsair' as the manufacturer. All four sticks are showing as 32GB in Windows and at the rated speed so there doesn't seem to be a problem there, and I've also done a clean install of Windows as Aura was playing up again anyway becasue it's been a terrible piece of software from day one, and still isn't working right ;(, but the problem with the RAM is still presenting itself. Do you have any idea why this is happening and is there anything I can do to get it all working as it was up until about a month ago? Nothing has changed in my setup since building it about a year ago, as in, I've added no new hardware, and the only thing to change would be standard driver updates to Windows and Nvidia etc., so it's odd that this problem should present out of the blue – and even though everything seems to be working normally, if that DIMM isn't showing up in monitoring software or BIOS then maybe it's not working to its full capacity. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated :D
  8. While swapping out my GPU last night, I ended up having to forcibly power down my computer, and while doing so (holding the power button) I must have done something wrong or held the power button down too long because the pc blinked off then on extremely fast. I noticed that my RAM lights had turned off. I decided to ignore this at first, thinking it must not be too big of a problem and it would all be fixed after I installed the GPU drivers and restarted my computer. I did so, and after the restart, nothing turned on, I went into ICUE like before and tried instant lighting, and directly changing the lighting on the RAM to no avail. I don't think this is a problem with aura, because I've had it on my computer before with no such problem, and the lights on the DIMMs went out before the computer went through the boot. I would like to avoid RMA (if it is even an option) but I am not 100% against doing so.
  9. Hello, I recently bought a bunch of new PC parts (Everything is listed in my profile) including 2 Corsair Vengeance Pro RAM sticks. I recently tried to control the RGB of the RAM with the iCUE software, but it doesn't detect the RGB for some reason. I also went ahead and deinstalled Asus Aura, then deinstalled iCue, restarted and installed iCue again, hoping that that'd fix it, but no. I don't really know any other way to fix it, especially as I can't find "ESP Write" in my BIOs anywhere and I also can't find anyone with similar specs as I have (At least not yet). I hope someone can help me on here, because my friends and I are pretty much clueless at this point. Edit: Forgot to mention that the RGB itself is working (Rainbow) but I can't configure it through the software as it isn't showing up