• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 9 results

1. Hi, I bought the Carbide Spec-Delta RGB and now I would like to buy more fans. The thing is that I want to buy the same model as the prebuilt ones but I could not find out what fans mount the case. I would also like to know if the ones that are prebuilt in the case are pwm or dc powered. There is attached a photo with the cabinet so you can see what model I am refering to. Thx.
  2. I just really enjoy the look of my Carbide 275R, and I would have loved for a mini-tower (mATX) version of it to exist! please tell me why corsair does not make any cases smaller than midi-tower! (ATX) I would love a smaller case that looks as good as my current 275R, Does anybody here have any suggestions?
  3. Hi All, Apologies if there is already a thread addressing this - I searched but couldn't find anything relevant. I'm new to Corsair cases and am just getting prepped for a build. I've got the Carbide 678c ready to go, but I'm looking to install a 360mm AIO in the top and it seems to require removing the Optical tray to get that done. There doesn't however, to my eyes, seem to be a way to remove the tray and it isn't mentioned in the manual at all. All of the HDD trays are easy to move around so I assumed the ODD tray would be similar in nature. If anyone has any insight they can share - I'd greatly appreciate the help. I've seen some images online of people who've fit 360mm AIOs online - but this optical tray is really tripping me up. Thanks in advance for any help.
  4. Hi guys, I'm looking for a RGB front panel logo plate for the Carbide 175r case. Are they available anywhere? Thanks
  5. Greetings to anyone reading this! So I have a few questions about the 275R, I'm currently looking at it to switch from my current 460X mainly due to cable management on the shroud which the 460X lacks (unless you count the one weird opening on the shroud). So onto the questions. 1) Recently picked up an EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid and would like to vertically mount the card, is Corsair going to be selling PCI riser card in the future? If not, any recommendations on a riser card? I'm keen on the Fractal Design Flex riser card. Also would the Hybrid card be fine with temperatures since most of the cooling is done through the AIO? 2) Did some searching and found this product listed https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Carbide-275R-GPU-Support-Bracket%2C-Black/p/CC-8900230 Not sure if this has been mentioned but looks like Corsair will sell this at some point, does anyone have any info on it? 3)The white underglow on the front panel can it be unplugged? So that's basically my questions concerning the 275R, I may be downgrading from the 460X to the 275R but cable management is a headache in the 460X, I wish Corsair would revise the case at some point. Thanks for taking the time to read this and to my US pals, have a happy 4th of July!
  6. Hello ! I've broken the tempered glass. I tried to buy a new one, but isn't available in France. Do you have some in stock ? Or can I buy a tempered glass from an other model ? Thanks ! 😄
  7. Hello everyone! I assembled a PC using a Corsair Carbide 100R case and 5x 120x120x25mm 1800 rpm fans. For a fan label error, however, I mounted the fans in an inverted way compared to what I wanted: DESIRED ORDER: 2 front intake, 2 top exhaust, 1 rear exhaust ORDER OBTAINED (BY ERROR): 2 front exhaust, 2 top intake, 1 rear intake I could obviously fix the problem with a minimum of patience and work, but I was wondering out of curiosity: what negative effect would I have in terms of cooling (especially as regards the CPU, MAINBOARD and SSD)? The system configuration is: Intel i3-8100 CPU with HSF stock RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x8GB) DDR4 SSD Crucial MX500 SATA / 6G (mounted on the top/first zero-tool bracket) MAINBOARD Asus H310M-R R2.0 (a MicroATX budget mainboard with only one passive heatsink on the PCH) I use the integrated video of the CPU and therefore I don't have any discrete PCI Express video card installed. The order of the cables is decent/sufficient. Thanks to those who will give me useful opinions. -- EnigMAUS75
  8. I ordered the Carbide 275R from Amazon, but it didn't come with the accessory kit. I saw another thread from someone who had the same issue, and they were able to purchase the accessory kit on Corsair's website. However, I live in the UK, and in the UK store the accessory kits are out of stock. So I'm resorting to this. Does anyone recommend any replacement screws for the Carbide 275R for securing the motherboard? I've looked everywhere but I can't find the screw size for them. If it helps, the accessory kit it uses is the Carbide 270R one. Thanks.
  9. Hello all. I am building a PC soon, and looking at the Carbide 275R. I will be using the Hydro H100i V2 cooler with the 240mm radiator. I have recently read (fortunately before ordering) that I won't be able to mount the radiator at the top of this case due to clearance issues with the RAM? I have just received the Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 16GB. But this is quite tall for RAM, so I assuming I will definitely have a problem? I haven't opened the RAM so can return it no problem at all. Will the Vengeance LPX fit instead as this appears to be a lower profile? Thanks in advance for any advice.