• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. Hallo Liebe Corsair Community, ich habe gestern eine H150i Elite Capellix eingebaut. Die Pumpe blinkt anfangs in Regenbogenfarben und geht dann in ein blinkendes Rot über. In der Corsair iCue Software steht "Pumpenfehler bitte wenden Sie sich an den Support", das Update v. 2.11.211 habe ich installiert und dies hat nichts geändert. Ich habe ein kostenfreien CPU Benchmark gemacht, die CPU ging einmal auf 80 Grad hoch ist dann aber konstant bei 35-40 Grad gewesen. Die Pumpe funktioniert, ich habe den PC 4 Stunden am Stück angehabt die Temperatur war irgendwo zwischen 30-35 Grad. Ich habe sämtliche Programme gedownloaded. Mehrere Tabs im Browser offen gehabt und so weiter. Die Temperatur war nie über 40 Grad. Das Kabel steckt auf "CPU_OPT" Ich weiß nicht was ich machen soll. Bitte kein Kommentar zum Adapter Kabel der Graka..... es nervt mich selber Bitte helft mir 😪 Z790 Aero Mainboard Corsair DDR5 6200mhz Ram Corsair H150i Elite Capellix White Geforce RTX 4070ti Aero
  2. Need any help at all at my wits end. Been struggling trying to trouble shoot my ram for the longest time I've had it the iCue lights never worked consistently. I decided to reach out to corsair support to try to remedy the issue and eventually they determined that they would just send out a new set of RAM. I replaced the RAM and the same exact issue was occurring of the lights being stuck on permanently red on the tips and iCue not detecting it at all. iCue is able to pick up on the RAM thru all of the monitoring also, just iCue can't functionally modify it. As far as I can tell the lights being stuck on is a sign that the RAM is stuck in firmware update mode or it has conflicting RGB controller software. I've tried a myriad of troubleshooting to no avail. Running armoury crate uninstall Updating BIOS to latest version Enabling SPD write thru BIOS Reinstallation of iCue 4 and 5 Turning Aura off in BIOS Forcing every update on the iCue software Running iCue repair Reseating memory modules in every configuration possible Replacing the memory modules with the set that Corsair RMA'd for me If anyone has any idea what to try next or if I should just buy some G.skill instead please let me know!
  3. Hello, For months my system has been working fine with no issues whatsoever! In terms of hardware nothing has changed since but this evening, all of a sudden the entire systems powers off out of the blue. :mad: Then I attempt to power on again, it does nothing. Power off the PSU at the switch for a minute and on again, then powering up the system, the PSU Immediately goes to off, and the red light shows again. Pressing the self-testing switch does nothing, the indicator remains red. Now I've tried a different PSU in my system, to help debug but that seems to work fine. No sudden power-downs or anything, I can play games for hours without any issues. So I assume this AX1200i has also died? Shame, it was originally shipped to me as a replacement for the older AX1200 which also died.. :eek: Now, since your support system has changed, I don't know how to check how much warranty is remaining. Is this possible? I login to my profile but there's no details of me ever opening a previous RMA or anything..