Corsair Community

Just got the Virtusoso SE but MIC doesn't work

Alcasczar

I've tried everything under the sun but the MIC on this headset is FLAWED. I seen others with same problem too but it refuses to work.

Unplugged the Headset, Removed the driver completely in device manager under audio ports. Removed ICUE, reinstalled ICUE, plugged in the headset, it re-installed fine but still no mic.

I opened a support case, really hope I don't have to RMA it. Anyone else with the same thing? or have suggestions on a fix? Firmware on dongle and headset are at the latest version. Sounds I can hear fine just cannot join in any voice chat.

Same here. Incredibly disappointing. Works fine in wired mode, no mic whatsoever in wireless mode.

Tried all the common fixes, tried reinstalling drivers in every way possible, resintalled ICUE, tried other USB ports, Windows settings, set as default device, changed quality, changed privacy settings, just no input.

Spent around 1h30 trying everything, then forced updated the drivers whilst in Wireless mode and connected... I gained my mic and lost my audio, could not fix.

Same here. Incredibly disappointing. Works fine in wired mode, no mic whatsoever in wireless mode.

Tried all the common fixes, tried reinstalling drivers in every way possible, resintalled ICUE, tried other USB ports, Windows settings, set as default device, changed quality, changed privacy settings, just no input.

Spent around 1h30 trying everything, then forced updated the drivers whilst in Wireless mode and connected... I gained my mic and lost my audio, could not fix.

I just had an epiphany, I had the dongle in the 1.0 / 2.0 USB port , just moved it over to a 3.0 and I think the MIC is working, testing now in a game.

It works in Overwatch now that I put the dongle in the USB 3.0 slot, but there's this weird glitch. After 1 match the mic stops working, have to leave voice chat and re-enter. It takes just a few seconds but it's a little annoying. Less annoying though than having the mic not work at all but I think the driver is crap and may need an update.