Corsair Community

Sniper Button M65 RGB not recognised

bracktp

Hey everyone

In my very limited knowledge of computers, Ive tried to bind the sniper button as my microphone button in Counter Strike GO with no success. I only will use it in CS:GO. The Sniper Button is not recognised when trying to bind it in the game options. I've tried playing around with CUE but really nothing i tried worked, reading the user manuel was painful and didn't lead me anywhere. (honestly CUE is a bit complicated for my basic understanding).

so...

1> Is it possible to bind the sniper button to voice communication in CSGO.

2> If so how is this done. (please as simple as possible so my brain can compute it).

Thanks for any solution in advance.::pirate::

• Corsair Employee
Windows will only natively detect 5 buttons on a mouse (L. Click, M. Click, R. Click, Forward, and Back). What you'll want to do is bind the sniper button to a specific key and then bind that key in game. For example, you can remap sniper button to be "M" and then assign "M" in the app. To remap the sniper button, go to assignments, right click the Sniper button, and select "Remap Key."

• 4 years later...
Windows will only natively detect 5 buttons on a mouse (L. Click, M. Click, R. Click, Forward, and Back). What you'll want to do is bind the sniper button to a specific key and then bind that key in game. For example, you can remap sniper button to be "M" and then assign "M" in the app. To remap the sniper button, go to assignments, right click the Sniper button, and select "Remap Key."

Hi James,

I have a similar problem on my M65 Elite. None of my games reconize the sniper button as a mouse button. My first response was to do what you said and bind it to a keyboard button.

The next problem I encountered was that while I was playing Apex Legends, while using my sniper button bound to "9", I was not able to toggle the zoom on my scope because the input for my aim down sights was bound to my keyboard.

Can I make it so that the sniper button registers as an extra mouse button? I dont want to have to bind my sniper button to right click. That would make me lose out on another bind for right click.

Thank you