Corsair Community

Manually entering macros

Pie110

I am blind. I use reading software to read the screen. Unfortunately the graphical user interface of the korsair icue software is not readable to my software. Nor is it readable to windows narrator. is there anyway I can find out where the macros are stored on the hard drive itself? they have to be coded in some type of file on the drive. Perhaps I could manually entering the key bindings through code thereby avoiding having to use the inaccessible graphical user interface. I do know some computer programming C++ etc. Any help anyone has on finding these files would be greatly appreciated

Profiles are stored in C:\Users\YourUserHere\AppData\Roaming\Corsair\CUE\profiles. I believe information for macros is stored in each file, but how to code them in is beyond me. What kind of macro do you need to make?

As xMacias noted, that is the location. They're not too difficult to "code" in, but the problem is, if you mess up the XML, it may not get imported properly, or may misbehave.

I would (and I am sure any of the other users here) be happy to customize any profile for you if you had a 'list' in mind.